* JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s quarterly profit fell 7.3 percent on $2.6 billion of settlements tied to Bernard Mad off’s Ponzi scheme
* Over the weekend, Goldman Sachs’ David Kostin published a pretty bearish-sounding note about the stock market.http://www.businessinsider.com/closing-bell-january-13-2014-2014-1
* Government invites bids from 9 investment bankers to sell Axis Bank stake
* Vedanta shareholders approve Cairn share buyback
* Bharti seeks to raise euro 1 bn by reopening bond issue
* Dec retail inflation eases to three-month low of 9.87%
* Coal India gets stay from paying Rs 1.7k cr penalty
* EPFO to hike provident fund interest rate to 8.75%
* CCI rules out cartelisation among steel producers to hike price
* FIIs raise stake in BSE 500 stocks in December quarter
* CMC NP 70 cr vs Exp of 65 cr Margins suprises 16.20% vs exp of 15.70%
* Cogencis : Jalan panel report on New bank licences likely To meet Feb 10
* Gati May Sell Stakes in Shipping, Cold-Chain Units: Executive
* Coal India declares Rs29/sh special dividend, higher than street expectation of Rs23.8/sh.
* Govt gets Axis Bank stake sale process moving
* Gas price increase may improve ONGC’s Ebitda by about 20% & RIL’s Ebitda by 5-7%: S&P.
* Tata Motors: December Global JLR Wholesales At 40,244 Vs 39,956 Units (MoM).
* Tata Motors global sales fall by 20% in December