Infinium Pharmachem IPO is set to launch on 31 March, 2023. The company is involved in manufacturing APIs, Iodine Derivatives and Iodination reaction based drugs in bulk. Infinium Pharmachem initiated its business operations in the year 2003. It also has its in-house Research and Development team.
Infinium Pharmachem is involved in business with multiple industries including Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, Agrichemical, Speciality Chemical and other chemical related industries. Its manufacturing unit is based in Gujarat. Infinium Pharmachem has an area of 4100 Sq. Ft. Its business is conducted across 15 countries and it has more than 7 APIs and more than 200 Iodine Derivatives.
Infinium Pharmachem IPO DETAILS
Infinium Pharmachem IPO is set to launch on 31 March., 2023. The subscription timeline extends till 5 April, 2023. The size for the IPO is 25.31 Crore Rs. Shares issued through fresh issue mode are worth 25.31 Crore Rs. No Shares are issued through offer for sale mode. The lot size is 1000 shares and the price is 135 Rs per share. The company is going to get listed at NSE SME. The face value per share is Rs.10 and this is a Fixed Price issue. The registrar for the company is Bigshare Services Private Limited.
Tabular Description of Infinium Pharmachem IPO
|IPO OPENING DATE||31 March., 2023|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||5 April, 2023|
|ISSUE TYPE||Fixed Price Issue|
|Face Value per share||10 Rs. per share|
|IPO price band||135 Rs per share|
|LOT SIZE||1000 shares|
|MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY||1000 shares|
|ISSUE SIZE||25.31 Crore Rs.|
|OFFER FOR SALE||No shares are issued through offer for sale mode.|
|FRESH ISSUE||25.31 Crore Rs.|
|LISTING AT||NSE SME|
|LISTING DATE||17 April, 2023|
Infinium Pharmachem IPO : IMPORTANT DATES
|IPO OPENING DATE||31 March., 2023|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||5 April., 2023|
|IPO ALLOTMENT DATE||11 April, 2023|
|REFUNDS||12 April, 2023|
|DEMAT A/C CREDITED ON||13 April, 2023|
|IPO LISTING DATE||17 April, 2023|
Infinium Pharmachem IPO begins for subscription from 31 March., 2023. The IPO subscription would continue till 5 April, 2023. The allotment status for the shareholders who applied would come on 11 April, 2023. The refunds for the ones who did not get allotment would be initiated on 12 April, 2023. The DEMAT accounts of shareholders would be credited on 13 April, 2023. The listing of the company would be accompanied on 17 April, 2023.
Infinium Pharmachem IPO : Lead Managers
The lead managers are :
- Swastika Investmart Limited
The minimum lot size for the company is decided at 1000 shares. This holding accounts to 135000 Rs.. The maximum lot size is decided at 2000 shares (HNI). This amounts to 270000 Rs.. Hence the company’s final holdings would be set as :
|Minimum||1000 shares||135000 Rs.|
|Maximum||2000 shares||270000 Rs.|
OBJECTIVES FOR THE IPO
- IPO proceeds would be used for general corporate purposes.
- The company needs the IPO money for expansion plans.
- The money will be utilised for fulfilling the marketing requirements of the company.
- For payment of the outstanding loans and borrowings,
|Particularly (in Lakh Rs.)||2019-20||2020-21||2021-22|
Infinium Pharmachem had an asset base of 2244 Lakh Rs in 2020 which increased to 3418 Lakh Rs in 2021 and 5900 Lakh Rs in 2022. The revenue of the firm was 3941 Lakh Rs in 2020 and it boosted to 7115 Lakh Rs in 2021. In 2022 the revenue crossed 5 figures and went to 10005 Lakh Rs or 100.05 Crore Rs. The company has been profitable in the last 3 years. Its profit for 2020 was 93 Lakh Rs which ceased to 272 LAkh Rs in 2021 and 610 Lakh Rs in 2022.
- The company has its in-house Research and Development team.
- It is involved in business with multiple industries including Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, Agrichemical, Speciality Chemical and other chemical related industries.
- Infinium Pharmachem’s manufacturing unit is based in Gujarat. It has an area of 4100 Sq. Ft. Its business is conducted across 15 countries and it has more than 7 APIs and more than 200 Iodine Derivatives.
- The company works into a very competitive segment.
Infinium Pharmachem IPO APPLICATION PROCESS WITH ZERODHA
It is very easy to apply for an IPO now if you have a DEMAT account with Zerodha. Follow the steps below for the same :
- Logging into Zerodha console through its website or KITE platform.
- Clicking the IPO link present in the Portfolio section.
- Click the Infinium Pharmachem IPO button and press the BID button.
- Entering the details asked for like UPI ID, Quantity and price.
- Submit the application form for the IPO.
- Visiting the application of UPI for approving the transaction.
Now, applying for an IPO online is possible with most of the Discount and online brokers.