Alice Blue Commodities Review
Alice Blue offers a suit of zero account maintaining charges and lowest brokerage. Still, it is not as visible as other discount brokers. In this detailed Alice Blue review, we will talk about various aspects related to this broker and hopefully, get a better understanding of Alice Blue brokerage charges, account opening & maintenance charges, online trading platforms & other important features by the end of the review, you will be able to figure out whether it is a suitable broker for you or not.
Let’s find out why.
Alice Blue, founded in 2006, is a Chennai Based Discount broker with 750 franchises stretched across India. It is open to trade and invest in Equity, Commodity, Currency and Depository segments. Although recognized as a discount broker, Alice Blue is well known for offline assistance which is available only with Full Service brokers. Thanks to its 750 franchises.
Ahead with Technology
Clients appreciate Alice Blue for its tech-savvy platforms. Looking at today’s demand for having everything available on fingertips, Alice Blue focuses more on creating easy-to-use mobile apps, software and tools to make trading and investing comfortable, from anywhere, for the clients. We will discuss about each tool later.
Alice Blue’s Mission – “To provide world class Broking service to our clients and stakeholders with optimum returns at minimal cost.”
Account Opening & Maintenance Charges
|Account Opening Charges||Equity : Rs. 310
Commodity : Rs. 120
|Account Maintenance Charges||Rs. 0|
Not only brokers, even banks charge price for maintaining your account. This is where Alice Blue has a plus point. With zero maintenance charges, it’s more like free account for a lifetime. Or you can call it onetime fee for a lifetime account.
|Equity||Intraday : Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)
Delivery : Rs. 0
|Futures||Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)|
|Options||Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)|
|Currency||Futures : Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)
Options : Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)
|Commodity||Flat Rs.20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower)|
|Commodity Options||Flat Rs.20|
Seems like the company is actually living upto its mission with low charges. Also, zero charges for delivery are something you should not ignore. Rest, you can find similar brokerage charges with other discount brokers.
Note: if you prefer to call and trade, Alice Blue charges Rs. 20 per executed order.
|Equity||Upto 20 Times|
|Futures||Upto 10 Times|
|Options||Buy 3 Times, Sell 10 Times|
|Currency Futures||Upto 10 Times|
|Currency Options||Upto 10 Times|
|Commodity||Upto 10 Times|
- ANTIQ : It’s a blog where the company shares different kinds of trending strategies for traders and investors.
- ANT : A software availing everything ranging from research to placing orders as per your trading and investing needs
- ANT MOBI : a highly-functional app for trading on the go with necessary charts and indicators for analysis.
- Smallcase : an investment service where the company tells you about different types of investment options and also helps you keep diversified portfolio.
- BOT : BOT is a full form of Back Office Transformation. It’s a software allowing you to keep a check on your day to day transactions. It’s made in a way to make you feel like you are working in office with software taking care of your expenses.
When it comes to technology, you will never have any complain for Alice Blue. All of its softwares are made to make simplify your trading and investment experience.
Alice Blue didn’t limit itself to platforms and learning sources only. It has expanded its tech-savvy ideas towards tools to make your calculations effortless.
- Margin Calculator : to calculate margin so that you have exact idea of how much you can buy from available cash
- Option Calculator : to calculate your options buying capacity
- Pivot Points : A features that tells you about which stock has reached to particular pivot point. With this, you don’t need to follow a manual process of checking each script based on your pivot strategy.
Alice Blue is accessible more on its offline locations than online ones. You have to call or mail their customer support to get your queries solved. This may take time which is inconvenient when you are in the middle of transaction. They don’t have on-chat support for urgent queries.
Likes & Dislikes
- All tech-savvy tools are available
- Minimal Charges
- On chat support is not available
- Customer service is ok
Alice Blue Securities Reviews and Ratings
You must be wondering, even though, Alice Blue ticks all boxes of traders and investors’ needs, why it received low rating. That’s because customers have complaints regarding okayish customer service and sudden crashes within the platforms. This may create a problem during transactions which is a heavy moment for aggressive traders.
Should You Step On?
If you are sure you won’t need any help from customer service, you can step ahead. But once in a while, it may happen that you need to talk to support team for sudden errors. Before you step on, must check out discount brokers availing online support on urgent basis.
Also Read: Compare Brokerage Companies in India