SAS Online Brokerage Review
South Asia Stocks LtdIncorporated in 1995. SAS Online is an online discount brokerage Brand of South Asia Stocks Ltd. Sasonline Discount Broker offer lowest brokerage services for stocks, future and options, currency and commodities at NSE, BSE and MCX exchanges.
In 2013 SAS Online started their discount module. Currently they have 30,000+ clients spread across 750+ cities of India. They are doing a daily average turnover of Rs 7000+ Cr, contributing to over 1% of the total Indian market turnover with an average of 60000 orders a day.
- Shrey Jain – Founder & CEO
- Siddharth Jain – Co-founder & COO
- Anubha – Sales & Marketing
- Delhi – Sasonline is centrally managed from East Delhi
- Trading Account Opening Fee – Rs 300
- Brokerage Account AMC – RS 0
- Demat Account Opening Fee – Rs 300
- Demat Account AMC – Rs 300
- Monthly Fee – Rs 999 Per month Equity Plan ( enjoy unlimited trading in Equity Segment )
– Rs 999 Per month MCX Plan ( enjoy unlimited trading in MCX Segment )
– Rs 499 Per month Currency Plan ( enjoy unlimited trading in CDS Segment )
- Equity Delivery – Rs 9 Per Tradeirrespective to the size of the trade
- Equity Intraday – Rs 9 Per Tradeirrespective to the size of the trade
- Future & Option – Rs 9 Per Tradeirrespective to the size of the trade
- Commodity – Rs 9 Per Tradeirrespective to the size of the trade
- Equity Delivery – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Equity Intraday – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Future – Rs 250 Per Cr.
- Option – Rs 6500 Per Cr.
- Currency Future – Rs 165 Per Cr
- Currency Options – Rs 6000 Per Cr.
- Commodity – Rs 360 Per Cr.
- Minimum Brokerage – Nil
- Call N Trade Charges – Rs 20 Per Order
- Dp Slip Charges – Rs 13.5 Per Scrip
- Stamp Duty – Charges as per State Resident
Sasonline Margin / Exposures / Intraday Leverage
- Equity Intraday – Upto20 Times
- Equity Delivery – No Delivery Limit – Cash & Carry
- Future – Upto5 times ( Intraday )
- Option – Upto 2 times on Only Short Position ( Intraday )
- Currency Future – Upto 2 times ( Intraday )
- Currency Option – Upto 2 Times on Short Position ( Intraday )
- Commodity – Upto5 Times ( Intraday )
Sasonline Trading Platform
- Sasonline Alpha Web Based Platform
Alpha Web by Sasonline the safe and secure web portal of the broker for trading with confidence with all the advanced features like single sign on, fast order execution, Access to Market Summary , multiple Watchlist, recommendations and so on.
Key Features of Alpha Web are:
- Delivers real time market feed with the advanced socket technology
- Instant Buy and sell during high volatility without missing a beat. Use familiar keyboard shortcuts to rapidly enter orders and navigate the platform.
- Live and Streaming market feeds
- Single page view for all trader , order , fund
- Technical Scanner
- Customize themes for charting ,10 + chart types
- 100 + Technical Indicator
- Bank transfer available with 40+ banks.
- Real time quotes.
- Instant notifications.
Sasonline Alpha Mobile App
Mobile app available on Android as well as Iphone. App allowed to Open Paperless trading account with Alpha SasOnline Mobile app once you downloaded from App store / PlayStore.
Key feature of Sasonline AlphaMobile App:
- Create Personalised Market watch
- Single sign for trade in NSE,BSE,MCX,NCDEX, IPO and Mutual fund
- Get Search Suggesting while you are tying
- Price Alerts
- Find hot stocks With market Screeners
- Real time streaming quotes
- Custom Multiple segment Market Watch
- Advance charts
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts.
- Access of real time news of financial markets
- Quick order placement to Exit
- Transfer Fund to your account with mobile
- 6 Rating by 683user For Sasonline Alpha App
- 4 Rating by 40 user Sasonline Alpha App
https://youtu.be/l_Cgu0hFGlM – MO Investor
https://youtu.be/MOkOFaoP_RE – MO Trader
Sasonline Alpha Trader Desktop App
Integrated Trading and Superior charting platform.
Alpha Trader is exe base desktop platform. Its provide speedy execution, power and flexibility to the trader control their trade. Alpha Trader is one of the best trading platform for traders who want to trade directly from chat.
Key Feature of Alpha Trader Desktop –
- Exe base trading platform
- Trade across all segment NSE , BSE & MCX in single window
- Advance Charting function Available
- Buy and Sell Scripts from market watch window on single click
- Advance Charting Tools
- 80 + in Build Technical indicator
- Market Scanner & Expert Advisor to find best trade from market
- View Order History, Trades and Positions report
- View Stock Holdings and Accounts.
- Trade from charts with Normal Order, Bracket Order and Cover Order
- Quick limit orders through chart.
- Several drawing tools for analysis.
- Free historical data for Back-testing.
- Scripted Alerts and Scanner.
- Access to public Expert Advisors.
- View Order History, Trades and Positions report.
- View Stock Holdings and Accounts.
Customer Service & Support
- Online Customer Care support
- Email Support
- Branch Support – Delhi
- Social Media
Other Product and Services
- Online Mutual Fund Platform
- Trader’s Desk Blog support for trader
- Monthly unlimited trading plans available for trading at NSE, BSE and MCX.
- No minimum brokerage
- Free Trading Software
- Margin Against Share Available
- Refer and Earn offer
- EASY to use HTML 5 base Trading platform
- No provision for Online IPO , FPO
- Only one Branch
- Call n Trade Charges
- No Support for NRI Clients
- Average Customer Service
- GTC not available
- No Advisory or Research Report.
Also Read: Compare Brokerage Companies in India