Low Brokerage Trading Account in Mumbai
Are you looking for Discount Brokerage or lowest commission best broker in Mumbai then you land up at right place. Here will try to simplified meaning of discount broking and help you in comparison between Discount Brokers and Full-Service Broker. So, let’s Start…
In 2010 discount broker concept lunched in India. Discount Broking is concept comes in limelight when usage of internet increased in India. Mumbai is Hub for Broking business from decades.
Why ZERODHA as Share Broking Firm in Mumbai?
- 60-day-challenge – If you are profitable trader Brokerage refunded.
- PI – write, backtest and go live on Technical Analysis strategies for free
- Zerodha Varsity – knowledge university for novice to professional trader and investor
- T+0 settlement on NSE and no additional margin on MCX — lowest overnight margin requirement
- Debt free, profitable, and QOQ growth from day one (37 cr. revenue in 2013-14 and 70 cr. in 2014-15)
Our Zerodha Navi Mumbai Branch/Office:
F 144 1st Floor,
Haware Fantasia Business Park,
Sec 30A Next to Inorbit Mall,
Vashi Railway Station Navi Mumbai
Contact No: 8655212020, (022)-69492020
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investallign Offer Lowest Brokerage Trading Account with association with Zerodha – India’s Leading stock Brokering firm & Best Discount Broker.
- Business Partner with more then 20,000 client’s happy smiles
- Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat Branch Office
- Call N Trade Support for all Investallign Clients
- Regional language Support Team
- Highest Standard and Proficient 50+ Emp Customer Care Centre
- Daily Market update on Mail – Mobile
- Regular update and Software Trading from Staff.
- Open Account Open in 10 Mins.
- SEBI register Investment Advisor ( Applied )
Discount Broker? – everyone have one question what are discount broker and how they differ from full service broker in India. The discount broker is where broker charge low brokerage compare to full service broker.
Thanks to Easy and cost-effective internet connectivity in India. Discount Broking concept growing rapidly in last 5 yrs. Traditional Broker Charged high brokerage commission before discount broking structure. Thanks to Discount Broking & Internet Connectivity in India Now everyone can have access of stock market and commodity market.
They are SEBI register? — Yes, all discount broker in india are SEBI register broker. Most of these discount broker follows strict risk management policy and Exchange guidelines. SEBI rules and regulation are same for both – Discount Broker or Traditional full-service broker so its safe to deal with Discount Broker.
KEY FEATURES OF ZERODHA
- Free delivery brokerage and Rs 20 or .01% whichever is lower executed order.
- Cheapest Demat Account in Industry
- 100% transparent Same pricing for all segment(Equity, F&O, Currency, and Commodity on NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and MCX)
- No Commitment upfront fee or turnover commitment.
- Same brokerage for all penny stockor No minimum contract charge.
- India’s 1st Broker with ZerodhaBrokerage Calculator to help you calculate all charges upfront before trade.
- Z-Connect, interactive blog and portal for all your queries.
- Over 4,00,000 happy customers Community with averaging a daily turnover of over Rs10000 crore.
- No Sales target or Brokerage Target for Relationship Managers,
- 20+ State Presence more then 500 + dedicated support team to ensure the fastest turnaround time on email or phone.
- India’s 1st Associate Programme for Client Zerodha Associate Program: Refer a friend – earn for a lifetime
Zerodha Platform & Technology
- Kite , Pi – best trading Platform
- Trading, charting, and analysis, all rolled into one next generation desktop platform
- Kite Mobile – Android and IOS with charting support
- Innovative and unique trading tools – SPAN Calculator, Bracket orders & Trailing Stoploss, algoZ etc
- Amongst few brokerages with multi-datacenter disaster management infrastructure for safety,speed, and reliability.
- Q & Quant, the next generation backoffice, reporting tools
We are happy to answer you about your queries. We’re available from Monday to Friday, 09:30-19:00 to take your call. – 07940325797 / 08866502020.