Compare Zerodha vs HDFC Securities Brokerage Charges
HDFC Securities :HDFC Sec Banking Broker who enjoy Banking Client base of and High Brand Value of HDFC BANK. In 2002 HDFC Securities started in Broking business. HDFC Sec has Pan India Presence with more then 200 Branches and 516546 active Client Base ( NSE- Oct 17 UCC data).
- 3 – in – 1 Account Opening
- 03% to 0.05% Intraday Brokerage
- 30% to 0.50% Delivery Brokerage
- Wide Range of Product – EQ , FX , MF , Insurance, Loans
- 200 Branches all over India Presence
- ProTerminal – Advance Trading terminal with annual charges 1999
- 999 Rs account Opening charges
- In-depth Research report and tools
- Online Class room – stock market training
Zerodha :It leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 7 lakh clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and the are the few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading. With UCC activation of 332,000 Zerodha is 4th largest Broking house in India.
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage in Equity segment &Rs 20 or 0.01% whichever is lowest Brokerage in F&O , Commodity and Currency segment.
- Zerodha Kite – Pi – India’s best Trading Platform for Active trader. Zerodha kite web, mobile available in Android as well as IOS. Pi – exe base trading platform where you can code , scan , back test your trading strategy before you apply in stock market
- Zerodha – Varsity offer you in-depth knowledge about stock market trading. How to read balance sheet, how to trade in option market , how to find best pair – trading stocks , Trading and money management methods and many more.
- Zerodha – Coin India’s 1st Direct investment mutual fund product offered by stock broker. Where you can save upto 28 lacs in 25yrs. ( calculation base on exp difference between direct mutual fund and regular mutual fund )
- Kite – Connect India’s 1st Eco system where you can create your own trading platform and trade directly from there with help of KITE API.
- 23 Branch Network and 6 Support call n trade offices you can reach easily. 1000+ support staff ever-ready to help you in your query.
Compare Brokeage charges between Zerodha vs HDFC Securities
Compare right stock broker which suits your requirements its very tough task our comparison between Zerodha vs HDFC Securities securities help you to find which Broker best for you
Best Broker Comparison – Zerodha vs HDFC Securities
|Exchange||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX & MCX||NSE & BSE|
|Active Clients Oct – 17||332190||516546|
|Trading Account Opening Fee||₹ 200||₹ 999|
|Brokerage Account AMC||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||₹ 100||₹ 0|
|Demat Account AMC *||₹ 300||₹ 750|
|Equity Delivery||₹0 (Zero)||0.30 – 0.55%|
|Equity Intraday||₹0.01% to maximum Rs 20 Per Order||0.3-0.05%|
|Equity Future||₹20 per order||0.05% to 0.03%|
|Equity Options||₹20 per order||₹100 per lot|
|Currency Futures||₹20 per order||₹23 per lot|
|Currency Options||₹20 per order||₹23 per lot|
|Commodity||₹20 per order||NA|
|Equity Delivery||₹325 per crore||NSE ₹325|
|Equity Intraday||₹325 per crore||NSE ₹325|
|Equity Future *||₹210 per crore||NSE ₹190|
|Equity Options *||₹5300 per crore||NSE ₹5100|
|Currency Futures *||₹135 per crore||NA|
|Currency Options||₹4400 per crore||NA|
|Minimum Brokerage||₹N/A||₹25 per trade|
|Call & Trade||₹20 per executed order||NA|
|Stamp Duty *||Charges as per the state of residence||Charges as per the state of residence|
|DP Charges (on sell side)||₹13.5 per scrip||0.04% of transaction value|
|Intraday||365 Days||5 Days|
|EOD||10 yr||5 Days|
|Research & Tips||NO||YES|
|Equity Intraday||up to 20 times||up to 15 times|
|Equity Delivery||CASH AND CARRY||up to 2 times ( margin funding )|
|Future||up to 7 times ( Intraday )||NO|
|Option||Shorting 7 times ( Intraday )||NO|
|Currency Future||2 times intraday||NO|
|Commodities||3 times intraday||NA|
Also Read :