ICICI Direct Brokerage Charges, Margin, Trading Policy and Review 2021
ICICI Direct Broker Review 2021
ICICI Direct was founded in Year 2000. ICICIDirect is online broking arm of ICICI Bank.It is a Banking Equity Broker being a Banking Broker he enjoy Brand value, with highest account in equity market ICICIDirect leading in chart in UCC activation in 2017 ( Source : NSE ). Largest Equity E-Broking House with 35 Lac customers. In 2000 Icici Bank started its broking arm ICICI direct. High Brand value allow ICICIdirect to charge high brokerage. ICICIDirect offer Bunch of Product to their client – equity, derivatives, currency, MF, Insurance, FD/Bonds, Loans, Elocker, NPS if we consider products they offer then ICICDirect top of the chart.
- Chanda Deepak Kochhar – Chairman & Nominee Director
- Shilpa Naval Kumar – Managing Director & CEO
- Ajay Saraf – Executive Director
- vishakha vivek mulye – Nominee Director
- Ashvin Dhirajlal Parekh – Independent Director
- Subrata Mukherji – Independent Director
- Vijayalakshmi Rajaram Iyer – Independent Director
- Vinod Kumar Dhall – Independent Director
ICICI Direct Presence:
ICICI Direct is that the firm has huge network of 100 local branch offices in Major cities within India. Major State they have covered.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Trading Account Opening Fee – Rs 975
- Brokerage Account AMC – RS 0
- Demat Account Opening Fee – Rs 0
- Demat Account AMC – Rs 600
- Monthly Fee – Nil
- Equity Delivery –0.30 % – 0.55% Delivery Brokerage NSE , BSE
- Equity Intraday – 0.02% – 0.05% Intraday Brokerage
- Future & Option – 0.02% – 0.05% Future Brokerage & Rs 30 – 75 Per Lot
- Commodity – NA
- Equity Delivery – Rs 310 Per Cr.
- Equity Intraday – Rs 310 Per Cr.
- Future – Rs 200 Per Cr.
- Option – Rs 5000 Per Cr.
- Currency Future – Rs 120 Per Cr
- Currency Options – Rs 4000 Per Cr.
- Commodity – NA
- Minimum Brokerage – Rs 35
- Call N Trade Charges – Rs 25 Per Order( 20 Calls free in a month )
- Dp Slip Charges – 0.04% (Min ₹25 and Max ₹25,000)
- Stamp Duty – Charges as per State Resident
ICICI Direct Margin / Exposures / Intraday Leverage
- Equity Intraday – Upto10 Times
- Equity Delivery – Upto 5 times Margin Funding
- Future – Upto3 times ( Intraday )
- Option – Upto2 times on Only Short Position ( Intraday )
- Currency Future – NA
- Currency Option – NA
- Commodity – NA
ICICI Direct Trading Platform
- ICICI DirectWeb Based Platform– Trade Racer Web
Icicidirect.com is one of the pioneers in India to start online web base trading platform to their clients. Icicidirect web platform is the safe and secure web portal of the broker for trading with confidence with all the advanced features like single sign on, fast order execution, VALID TILL CANCEL (VTC) Product type, Access to Market Summary, multiple Watchlist, recommendations and so on.You can invest into Equities, Deposits, Mutual Funds including Tax Savings Schemes and various other products at the click of a button. And because all your investments are at one place it is much easier to manage.
Key Features of ICICI DIRECT are:
- One platform for all financial need
- extensive research
- advanced charting and quick transaction support
- Different Platform for Trader & Investor
- Financial Planning of different goal available
- Live and Streaming market feeds
- Single page view for all trader , order , fund
- ICICI Bank linking available.
- Real time quotes.
- Instant notifications.
ICICI Direct – Mobile App
Mobile app available on Android as well as Iphone. once you downloaded from App store / PlayStore.
Key feature of Mobile Power ICICI Direct Mobile App:
- Live research calls.
- Latest Quotes.
- Fund allocation from your 3-in-1 account.
- Live Charts. With advance technical indicator
- Advance Chart from 1 min to 5 year history
- Quick Order from Charts
- Single sign for trade in NSE,BSE, IPO and Mutual fund
- Stock tips
- Price Alerts
- Integrated Portfolio track
- Real time streaming quotes
- Custom Multiple segment Market Watch
- Advance charts
- Apply 100+ technical indicators on real-time charts.
- Receive real-time market feeds to stay on top of your scrips.
- Expert research
- Access of real time news of financial markets
- Quick order placement
- 4 Rating by 13488user For ICICDirectApp
- 3 Rating by 171user App
ICICI Direct Desktop App – Trace Racer
The Trade Racer has been designed specifically for traders with various tools and features like market watch, streaming quotes, advanced charting and quick transaction support. In addition, you can always call on your Relationship Manager to discuss or transact.
Key Feature of ICICI Direct Desktop – Trace Racer:
- Can be downloaded from http://www.icicidirect.com.
- Portfolio – one clicks all investment
- Buy and Sell Scripts from market watch window on single click
- Live Market Data
- News Flash
- Debt Investment
- IPO Investment
- Mutual Fund investment – Online Mutual Fund Investment, Research report
- Advance Chart from 1 min to 5 year history.
- Quick Order from Charts
- Advance Charting Tools
- Combined Best five – Best five bids in NSE and BSE
- Digital Contract notes
- Multi Desktop, Forget password, Password Change, Customization and many more
- Multi-Asset Market Watch – Real Time Refresh of Scripts
- Research Board and recommendations
- My Portfolio
- Holdings Report – With Buy/Sell Price, Current Price, Avg Price and unrealized Profit/loss, Days Profit/loss.
- Previous Holdings
- Today’s Holding
- Combine Holding
Customer Service & Support
- Online Customer Care support – 24/7
- Email Support
- Branch Support – 100 local Branches in every States
- Social Media
Other Product and Services
All Investment Products
- Mutual Fund
- In-Depth Research
- Online Mutual Fund Platform
- Online Training Classes
- 3 – in – 1 account
- 20 yrs of Brand Value
- Banking Support
- In- Depth Research
- 30,00,000 + Client base
- Solid Research and Advisory
- Provide Own Demat Account
- VALID TILL CANCEL ( VTC ) order
- Avg Trading platfor
- High Brokerage Charges
- High Margin Funding cost
- Minimum Brokerage charge
If you any query pls contact : [email protected]
Also Read: Compare Brokerage Companies in India
Check Reviews of Leading Share Brokers of India
|Zerodha Review||Tradejini Review||Samco Review||Prostocks Review|
|5Paisa Review||Sharekhan Review||ICICIDirect Review||Angel Broking Review|
|SAS Online Review||Upstox Review||Motilal Oswal Review||Kotak Securities Review|