Compare Zerodha vs Tradeplus Online Brokerage Charges
Zerodha – Leading Discount Brokerage Company with 7 lacs active client base Zerodha is top 2 of in Indian Broking industry in Retail segment. In 2010 Zerodha started their operation with small period of time Company increased his presence in all over India.
Zerodha Headquarter in Bangalore and have more then 23 Branches all over India. With 1000 + customer support centre Zerodha ensure fastest Client service online.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage
- 20 or 0.01% whichever is lower discount brokerage for other segment.
- Best trading platform
- Zerodha Kite – Web , Mobile
- Zerodha Pi – Desktop Software
- Kite – Connect – API base platform where you can plug your software and trade directly.
- Zerodha Varsity – Open Education Platform where you can learn basic to proficient level education for stock market
- Zerodha Coin – Online direct mutual fund platform where you can save upto 28 lacs in 25 yr in commission
TradePlus – Tradeplus is online brand of Navia Markets Ltd and Navia Commodities Broker Pvt. Ltd. Its Chennai base company.
- TradePlus provide infinity Plan for their client from 99 Rs per month to 799 Rs per month for different product.
- TradePlus provide basic entry level trading software its easy to use but technical parameter level its far behind from Zerodha kite or other leading trading software
Compare Brokerage Charges Zerodha vs Tradeplus
Compare right stock broker which suits your requirements its very tough task our comparison between Zerodha vs Tradeplus Online help you to find which Broker best for you.
Best Broker Comparison – Zerodha vs Tradeplus
|Exchange||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX & MCX||NSE , BSE & MCX|
|Active Clients Jan – 19||847016||7968|
|Trading Account Opening Fee||₹ 200||₹ 0|
|Brokerage Account AMC||₹ 0||₹ 900 for 10 yr|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||₹ 100|
|Demat Account AMC *||₹ 300|
|Equity Delivery||₹0 (Zero)||0.10%|
|Equity Intraday||₹0.01% to maximum Rs 20 Per Order||0.01%|
|Equity Future||₹20 per order||₹ 799 monthly or 0.01%|
|Equity Options||₹20 per order|
|Currency Futures||₹20 per order||₹ 99 monthly or 0.01%|
|Currency Options||₹20 per order|
|Commodity||₹20 per order||₹ 99 monthly|
|Equity Delivery||₹325 per crore||₹325 per crore|
|Equity Intraday||₹325 per crore||₹325 per crore|
|Equity Future *||₹210 per crore||₹350 per crore|
|Equity Options *||₹5300 per crore||₹7300 per crore|
|Currency Futures *||₹135 per crore||₹350 per crore|
|Currency Options||₹4400 per crore||₹7300 per crore|
|Commodity||MCX ₹270/Cr||MCX ₹400/Cr|
|Call & Trade||₹20 per executed order||₹ 75 per day unlimited|
|Stamp Duty *||Charges as per the state of residence||Charges as per the state of residence|
|DP Charges (on sell side)||₹13.5 per scrip||₹15 per scrip max|
|Intraday||365 Days||22 Days|
|EOD||10 yr||10 yrs|
|Research & Tips||NO||YES|
|Equity Intraday||up to 20 times||up to 30 times selected stock|
|Equity Delivery||CASH AND CARRY||CASH AND CARRY|
|Future||up to 7 times ( Intraday )||up to 4 times|
|Option||Shorting 7 times ( Intraday )||Shorting 2 times ( Intraday )|
|Currency Future||2 times intraday||up to 2 times|
|Commodities||3 times intraday||AS PER SPAN|
Also Read :