List of Top 10 Stock Brokers in India 2020
India is one of the biggest economies of the world and with an aim of a 5 trillion dollar worth economy by 2025 the Indian industry is growing further. Indian Broking Industry is among the most growing sectors in the field of finance.
In the current situation of Covid crisis there has been ample growth in the number of D-mat accounts that are registered. The growth is almost 22.5% this year and this indicates only one thing – People would be looking for the best and the top brokerage firms in India through which they can invest their money in the market
Find Best Stock Broker For You
Best Stock Broker in India
List of top 10 share brokers in India – CUSTOMER List
|1||ZERODHA BROKING LIMITED||DISCOUNT BROKER||165586||602493||847016||25,00,000+|
|2||ICICI SECURITIES LIMITED||Banking Broker||618359||798355||844853||13,00,000+|
|3||HDFC SECURITIES LTD.||Banking Broker||483244||535003||674495||8,20,000+|
|4||RKSV SECURITIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED||DISCOUNT BROKER||17229||45757||81166||12,00,000+|
|5||ANGEL BROKING LIMITED||STOCK BROKER||230194||363663||415572||9,50,000+|
|6||KOTAK SECURITIES LTD.||Banking Broker||273895||368638||409619||6,83,000+|
|7||SHAREKHAN LTD.||STOCK BROKER||366468||540905||548873||5,80,000+|
|8||5PAISA CAPITAL LIMITED||DISCOUNT BROKER||89996||6,50,000+|
|9||MOTILAL OSWAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED||STOCK BROKER||207194||307647||328145||4,40,000+|
|10||AXIS SECURITIES LIMITED||Banking Broker||259006||404769||416707||3,20,000+|
Compare top 10 online stock brokers in India
Zerodha leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 23 lakh clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and the are the few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading. With more than 25,00,000 active trading accounts, Zerodha is largest Broking house in India. Best Retail Stock Broking Award Winner by NSE 2018
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage in Equity segment & Rs 20 or 0.03% whichever is lowest Brokerage in F&O , Commodity and Currency segment.
- Kite – India’s best Trading Platform for Active trader. Zerodha kite available in Android as well as IOS.
- Varsity offers you in-depth knowledge about stock market trading. How to read balance sheet, how to trade in option market , how to find best pair – trading stocks , Trading and money management methods and many more.
- Coin India’s 1st Direct investment mutual fund product offered by stock broker.
- Streak – Algo trading platform for retail traders and big investors.
Rating 4.5 / 5( Lowest Brokerage and Best Trading terminal )
#2: ICICI Direct
ICICI Direct is a Banking Equity Broker. In 2000 Icici Bank started its broking arm ICICI direct. ICICI Direct offers variety of Products to their client – equity , derivatives , currency , MF , Insurance, FD/Bonds , Loans , E-locker , NPS if we consider products they offer then ICICI Direct top of the chart.
- 3 – IN – 1 Account
- Rs 30 – 100 Per lot Option Trading Commission
- 0.03% – 0.05% Intraday Future Trading Commission
- Free equity Delivery Brokerage
- Wide range of investing products
- Trade Racer – Online Trading Platform
- Learning Online Classes where you can learn about stock market.
Rating – 3.5 / 5 ( High Brokerage and Transaction Charges )
#3: HDFC Securities
HDFC Securities is a Banking Broker.
- 3 – in – 1 Account Opening
- Wide Range of Product – EQ , FX , MF , Insurance, Loans
- Pro Terminal – Advance Trading terminal.
- Free equity Delivery Brokerage
- In-depth Research report and tools
- Online Class room – stock market training
Rating 3.5 / 5( High Brokerage and Transaction Charges and AMC for Trading Terminal
Upstox is new Brand name of RKSV Securities Pvt Ltd.
It is one of the leading discount broker in India.
It has it’s own mobile software with trading, fund transfer and chart base trading. They charge flat Rs20 or 0.05% of turnover whichever is lower brokerage and zero delivery brokerage.
- Rs 20 fixed brokerage in option trading.
- Free Delivery Brokerage – NSE , BSE
- Own frontend trading platform – Upstox Pro – Web & Mobile
- Mutual Fund Investment Platform
- Average Customer support
- It has basic and premium accounts as per the usage of the trader.
- Algo trading, education and news facility all in one application.
#5: Angel Broking
Angel Broking is one of leading traditional broker in India. It was founded in 1987.
- Angel trading has higher margin availability then other brokers.
- ARQ automated recommendation engine for new investor.
- Provide tips for trading and investing.
- Angel offer mobile trading , web trading , Angel Broking Speed Pro .
Rating : 3.5 / 5 ( Avg Customer Support , High Brokerage , Avg Trading web terminal )
#6: Kotak Securities
Kotak Securities has a high profile client base. It is one of the oldest stock broker in India. It is one of the best Brand in Private Banking Sector.
- Competitive Brokerage plan Compare to other Banking Broker
- 3 – in – 1 Demat Account
- Margin Funding available – Delivery
- Best Research Team and Proven track record.
Rating : 4 / 5 ( Trading Terminal not that user friendly and Brokerage high compare to discount broker )
Sharekhan is one of the oldest equity Broker in India. And pioneer in the internet base online broking in India.Sharekhan started in 2000 , Member of NSE, BSE , MCX , MCX-SX AND NCDEX. Sharekhan top of 5 stock broker in india with 548873 Active client in NSE. ( UCC data NSE Source ).
- Sharekhan is one of the oldest Broker in India
- Trade Tiger – is one of the best Trading tools / terminal in Indian stock market.
- More then 700 + Branch Office – Partner office in India
- Best Broker for Beginner trader – in-depth research and Relationship manager support for beginner
- Regular Market inside as well as advisory in Commodity Market
- MCX Brokerage Charges 0.05% Intraday Brokerage (High compare to other Leading Discount Brokerage)
#8: 5 Paisa
5paisa is is backed by one of the leading financial services companies IIFL , Discount Broking Arm of India Infoline. India Infoline, the parent company, was incorporated in 1995. IIFL group offers wide range of financial products through over 1000 branches. 5Paisa was re-lunched in 2015.
- 5paisa Robo Advisory
- Online Trading – Trade in Stocks, Futures & Options and Currencies at NSE and BSE.
- Free Mutual Fund Investment Account and automated personalized advisory to invest in Mutual Fund.
- Single app for all investment – Equity Trading & mutual fund investment , IPO
- Online Insurance –term, life, auto and health.
- Easy to use HTML base trading platform Web & Mobile.
#9: Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal is the best traditional broker in India. The reason for it is their research and Pan India presence. Motital Oswal was started in 1987.
- 2000 + Active Sub Broker Network in Pan India
- Best in house Research Team
- Rs 20 – 100 per lot option trading brokerage rates.
- 0.05% Future trading brokerage rates.
- Web App , Desktop App , Mobile App with Smart Watch Support
- Margin Funding facility
Rating : 4/ 5 ( Relatively high brokerage Compare to Discount Broker Company )
#10: Axis Securities
Axis direct is Brand name of Axis Securities and is a banking broker. Axis Bank acquired Enam securities and started its Broking Business in 2010.
- 3 – in – 1 account
- 0.5% Intraday Brokerage
- Swift Trader and Axis Web Trading Terminal
- Variety of Products
- Research report and investment ideas
- Learn and Earn – Knowledge Series
- Strong Branch Network
Rating : 4 / 5 ( High Brokerage compare to Discount Broker , average Trading Terminal )
You can also read – Compare Discount Brokers in India
Are you Trader or Investor ? – Still Confused which is best Broker for you allow us to help you – Request Call Back
Compare the best share broking companies in India from the list of top 20 or 50 and their online trading platform for MCX, forex, and commodity trading.