Zerodha vs Motilal Oswal Brokerage Charges
Online Broker – Motilal Oswal vs Zerodha
- Motilal Oswal: When we discussed about Traditional Broker then Motital Oswal name top of the chart. Because of their research and Pan India presence. Motital Oswal started in 1987 and 3,16,118 active clients in 2018 ( Source : NSE )
- 2000 + Active Sub Broker Network in Pan India
- Best in house Research Team
- Rs 30 – 100 per lot option trading brokerage rates.
- 01% – 0.04% Future trading brokerage rates.
- Web App , Desktop App , Mobile App with Smart Watch Support
- Margin Funding facility
- Zerodha: It leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 10 lakh + clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and the are the few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading. With UCC activation of 641,682 Zerodha is 2nd largest Broking house in India.
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage in Equity segment &Rs 20 or 0.01% whichever is lowest Brokerage in F&O , Commodity and Currency segment.
- Zerodha Kite – Pi – India’s best Trading Platform for Active trader.
- Zerodha – Varsity offer you in-depth knowledge about stock market trading.
- Zerodha – Coin India’s 1st Direct investment mutual fund product offered by stock broker.
23 Branch Network and 6 Support call n trade offices you can reach easily. 1000+ support staff ever-ready to help you in your query.
Compare Brokeage charges between Zerodha vs Motilal Oswal Securities
Compare right stock broker which suits your requirements its very tough task our comparison between Zerodha vs Motilal Oswal securities help you to find which Broker best for you.
Best Broker Comparison – Zerodha vs Motilal Oswal
|Exchange||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX & MCX||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX ,MCX & NCDEX|
|Active Clients Oct – 17||641682||316118|
|Trading Account Opening Fee||₹ 200||₹ 1,000|
|Brokerage Account AMC||₹ 0||₹ 0|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||₹ 100||₹ 0|
|Demat Account AMC *||₹ 300||₹ 400|
|Equity Delivery||₹0 (Zero)||0.20 – 0.50%|
|Equity Intraday||₹0.01% to maximum Rs 20 Per Order||0.01 – 0.05%|
|Equity Future||₹20 per order||0.01 – 0.05%|
|Equity Options||₹20 per order||₹75 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||₹20 per order||₹20 per Lot|
|Currency Options||₹20 per order||₹20 per Lot|
|Commodity||₹20 per order||0.01 – 0.03%|
|Equity Delivery||Rs 325 per crore||NSE ₹335|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 325 per crore||NSE ₹325|
|Equity Future *||Rs 210 per crore||NSE ₹200|
|Equity Options *||Rs 5300 per crore||NSE ₹5110|
|Currency Futures *||Rs 135 per crore||NSE ₹125|
|Currency Options||Rs 4400 per crore||NSE ₹4200|
|Minimum Brokerage||₹N/A||₹30 for Delivery and ₹15 for Intraday|
|Call & Trade||₹20 per executed order||–|
|Stamp Duty *||Charges as per the state of residence||Charges as per the state of residence|
|DP Charges (on sell side)||₹13.5 per scrip||₹20 or 0.025% of transaction value whichever is higher|
|Intraday||365 Days||90 Days|
|EOD||10 yr||10 yrs|
|Research & Tips||NO||YES|
|Equity Intraday||up to 20 times||up to 10 times|
|Equity Delivery||CASH AND CARRY||up to 5 times ( margin funding )|
|Future||up to 7 times ( Intraday )||up to 2 times ( Intraday )|
|Option||Shorting 7 times ( Intraday )||Shorting 2 times ( Intraday )|
|Currency Future||2 times intraday||2 times intraday|
|Currency Option||2 times intraday – Short||2 times intraday – Short|
|Commodities||3 times intraday||2 times intraday|