Tradejini Brokerage Review
Tradejini start-up started by two Entrepreneurs in 2012. Tradejini HQ is in Bangalore based discount broker engaged in financial services. All trades operate under a flat-fee structure, meaning there are no gimmicks or trickery.
Tradejini is a member of the major stock exchanges such as NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX and provide full-fledged Demat service through CDSL.
Starting with 5 person team to now 60 person team with Turnover 1000 cr a Day.
- Kishore Kumar J
- Dinesh Kumar M
- Bangalore – HQ
- Tamil Nadu – Sales office
Also Read : Zerodha Review
- Trading Account Opening Fee – Rs 300
- Brokerage Account AMC – RS 0
- Demat Account Opening Fee – Rs 300
- Demat Account AMC – Rs 300
- Monthly Fee – Nil
- Equity Delivery – Rs 20 Per order irrespective of trade size
- Equity Intraday – Rs 20 Per order irrespective of trade size
- Future & Option – Rs 20 Per order irrespective of trade size
- Commodity – Rs 20 Per order irrespective of trade size
- Equity Delivery – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Equity Intraday – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Future – Rs 200 Per Cr.
- Option – Rs 5300 Per Cr.
- Currency Future – Rs 125 Per Cr
- Currency Options – Rs 4300 Per Cr.
- Commodity – Rs 370 Per Cr.
- Minimum Brokerage – NIL
- Call N Trade Charges – Rs 20 Per order irrespective of trade size
- Dp Slip Charges – Rs 15 Per Scrip
- Stamp Duty – Charges as per State Resident
Tradejini Margin / Exposures / Intraday Leverage
- Equity Intraday – Upto20 Times
- Equity Delivery – Cash N Carry
- Future – Upto2 times ( Intraday )
- Option – Shorting 2 times
- Currency Future – NA
- Currency Option – NA
- Commodity – 2 Times ( Intraday )
Tradejini Trading Platform
Tradejini NEST Trader Trading Platform
Tradejini NEST Trader is Flagship Trading platform build by Omnesys. It is the EXE base trading terminal based online trading platform. It is a very robust platform that requires high speed internet connectivity as all active trader platforms do, to become acquainted with it. Some of its features are:
- Single platform for all NSE, BSE, MCX exchanges.
- Live streaming quotes.
- Real time Intraday Charts
- 100 + technical indicator
- Technical analysis tools.
- Easy and Speedy Trade Execution.
- Reliable and tasted software by Omnesys
Also Read : SAS Online Review
Tradejini Mobile App
Tradejini Mobile app available on Android as well as Iphone. Tradejini offer NOW Mobile App provide full fledge online trading platform for their clients.
Android – NSE NOW
- 1Million downloads
- 1 Rating by 13786user
- 1 Rating by 54user
- Multiple market watch
- Live streaming Price
- Fund transfer from leading banks
- Position monitoring and margin utilization
- Portfolio and holding tracking
- IPO Subscribing
Tradejini Web base trading platform
Tradejini offer its client NSE NOW for online trading platform. NOW stands for – NEAT on Web
- Fully automated screen base trading platform
- Streaming quotes
- Trade with keyboard shortcut keys
- Direct access to NSE server which reduce turnaround time of trades
- In built Technical chart tools
- Instant cash transfer facility against purchase & sale of shares
- IPO investments
Customer Service & Support
- Online Customer Care support
- Email Support
Other Product and Services
- Margin Calculator – Trade like professional know margin requirement before you place order. Tradejini margin calculator helps to understand pair trading margin benefits as well as multi-leg F&O Strategies Margin requirements.
- Option Calculator – Tradejini Option calculator provide you Black -Scholes option calculator helps client to calculate option Greeks – delta, gamma, Theta, Vega & Rho. Its also help for theorical value of expiry price and Profit and loss statement. You will get to know risk rewards potential.
- Flash by Tradejini– In time new is key for successful Trades. Flash by Tradejini brings latest financial market related news in single frame. Its fast and low bandwidth app. Its provide you snapshot of latest news
- Jiniversity Online Trading Academy by Tradejini – offer online education in equity market. For beginner or professional trader. Different topic discussed on Blog support.
- In-house CDSL DP
- Single trading platform for all exchanges
- Rs 20 Flat discount Brokerage.
- No Advance Trading terminal for Professional Trader
- No Branch Network
- Average Customer support
- Not Active educational Blog