Fyres Brokerage Charges, Margin, Trading Policy and Review 2021
Fyers Broker Review 2021
In India after 2010 so many broker start discount broking venture. Fyers is one of the youngest Discount Broker in India. In 2015 Tejas Khoday started discount broking company its banglore base company. Fyers are group of Passionate entrepreneurs who has vide experience in stock market and pro trading. Fyers main moto to provide best trading experience with lowest brokerage charges. Here you can read full Fyers Broker Review.
- Tejas Khoday
- Shreyas Khoday – Co-Founder and Strategy
- Yashas Khoday – Co-Founder & Technology
- Trinadh Kumar – Partner & Compliance , Risk
- Chandrakiran Bogadi – Partner & Operations
- Bangalore – Corporate and Operation Office in Bangalore , Fyers managed online sales and operation from its Bangalore corporate office.
Fyers Account Opening Charges :
- Trading Account Opening Fee – Zero
- Brokerage Account AMC – Zero
- Demat Account Opening Fee – Zero
- Demat Account AMC – Rs 400 Per Year
Fyers Brokerage Charges :
- Monthly Fee – No Monthly Fee
- Equity Delivery – Free Delivery Brokerage – NSE , BSE
- Thematic Investment – Free Delivery Brokerage for All theme base investment
- Equity Intraday – Rs 20 Flat Per Order or 0.01% ( whichever is low )
- Future & Option – Rs 20 Flat Per Order or 0.01% ( whichever is low )
- Commodity – Rs 20 Flat Per Order
- NRI – Rs 100 per executed order in all segment
Fyers Turnover Charges:
- Equity Delivery – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Equity Intraday – Rs 325 Per Cr.
- Future – Rs 210 Per Cr.
- Option – Rs 5300 Per Cr.
- Currency Future – Rs 135 Per Cr
- Currency Options – Rs 4500 Per Cr.
- Commodity – Rs 210 Per Cr.
Fyers Other Charges :
- Minimum Brokerage – Rs 20
- Call N Trade Charges – Rs 20 Per Order
- Dp Slip Charges – Rs 15 Per Scrip
- Stamp Duty – Charges as per State Resident
Fyers Margin / Exposures / Intraday Leverage :
- Equity Intraday – Upto 16 Times
- Equity Delivery – No Delivery Leverage
- Future – Upto 4 times with BO/CO Product ( Intraday )
- Option – Upto 4 times on Only Short Position with BO/CO Product ( Intraday )
- Currency Future – Upto 4 times ( Intraday )
- Currnecy Option – Upto 4 Times on Short Position with BO/CO ( Intraday )
- Commodity – Upto 3 Times ( Intraday ) with BO/CO
Trading Platform :
- Fyers Web : The company has developed world class trading platform with help of Trading view charts, is fine web base trading platform for those who love charting trading platform but want to use on web base. Fyers Web can be use in any web browser. Its web base Trading Platform provides you with 8 charts simultaneously. Its include trade from chart as well as portfolio tracker and multi leg order facilities.
- Fyers One : its exe base trading platform for those who love speed and professional trader. It has inbuid heatmap , intraday scanners , support & resistance , Stock Screeners and other fundamental and technical analyst tools for professional trader.
- Fyers Market – Its mobile trading app. As you know its time for mobile trading. It also build world class mobile base trading app for their clients. Fyers mobile app available on android as well as ios app market. Fyers Market app support multiple market watch with each capacity of 25 scripts, in-build screener for intraday trading. Pre –loaded option strategy and technical indicator is very useful for mobile traders.
Fyers Thematic Investment :
Fyers Theme base Investment Product allows you to buy Stock on specified Ideas or Groups. More then 100 + Themes available for Client to buy directly from their Thematic Investment platform. You can also customizer your own theme and invest in market.
- Lowest Brokerage
- Free Trading And Demat Account Opening Charges
- Discount Brokerage Rs 20 Per order or 0.01% whichever is low in all other Segment like Equity Cash Intraday , Future & Option , Currency and Commodity.
- 100 % Transparency No Hidden Charges.
- Thematic Investment Option Free of Cost – Client can chose base on investment ideas and invest in market free of cost no delivery charges applicable.
- Free of Cost Trading Terminal
- Refer and Earn – 20% sharing on Brokerage.
- Don’t have Branches in other major cities
- Fyers don’t allow client to Open Online Account. – Paperless account Opening.
- It doesn’t have their own Depository.
- Fyers Transaction Charges is higher side.
Also Read: Compare Brokerage Companies in India
Check Reviews of Leading Share Brokers of India
|Zerodha Review||Tradejini Review||Samco Review||Prostocks Review|
|5Paisa Review||Sharekhan Review||ICICIDirect Review||Angel Broking Review|
|SAS Online Review||Upstox Review||Motilal Oswal Review||Kotak Securities Review|