Compare Online Broker Zerodha vs Angel Broking
While Comparing Leading Discount Broker in India. We need to Compare both brokerage house on few ground
- Trading Terminal
- Client Complain
- Customer Support
Angel Broking vs Zerodha Brokerage Charges
Angel Broking is one of leading traditional broker in India. Angel Broking founded in 1987, Currently Angel has 3,82,416 active clients (2018 – Source: NSE )
- Option Trading Brokerage rates vary from Rs 30 – Rs 50 per lot.
- Future Trading Brokerage rates 0.01% – 0.05% on traded volume.
- 3x Intraday exposure in Nifty Future & other active Futures.
- More then 200 support office all over India
- ARQ automated recommendation engine for new investor.
- Angel offer mobile trading , web trading , Angel Broking Speed Pro .
- FY 2017 – 2018 Angel Broking Complaints received by NSE is 244.
Zerodha leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 10 lakh + clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and the are the few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading. With UCC activation of 641,682 Zerodha is 2nd largest Broking house in India.
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage in Equity segment &Rs 20 or 0.01% whichever is lowest Brokerage in F&O , Commodity and Currency segment.
- Zerodha Kite– PI – Q – Quant – Best technical innovation for traders and investor
- 23 Branch Network and 6 Support call n trade offices you can reach easily. 1000+ support staff ever-ready to help you in your query.
- FY 2017 – 2018 NSE received 94 Complain for Zerodha out 90% resolved
Compare Brokeage charges between Angel Broking vs Zerodha
Compare right stock broker which suits your requirements its very tough task our comparison between Angel Broking vs Zerodha help you to find which Broker best for you.
Best Broker Comparison & Review – Angel Broking vs Zerodha
|Exchange||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX & MCX||NSE,BSE,MCX-SX & MCX|
|Active Clients Jan – 19||847016||415572|
|Trading Account Opening Fee||₹ 200||₹ 0|
|Brokerage Account AMC||₹ 0||₹ 300|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||₹ 100||₹ 0|
|Demat Account AMC *||₹ 300||₹ 450|
|Equity Delivery||₹0 (Zero)||0.10 – 0.50%|
|Equity Intraday||₹0.01% to maximum Rs 20 Per Order||0.01-0.05%|
|Equity Future||₹20 per order||0.01% to 0.03%|
|Equity Options||₹20 per order||₹20 – 50 per lot|
|Currency Futures||₹20 per order||0.01% – 0.02%|
|Currency Options||₹20 per order||₹12 per lot|
|Commodity||₹20 per order||0.01 – 0.03%|
|Equity Delivery||₹325 per crore||NSE ₹325|
|Equity Intraday||₹325 per crore||NSE ₹325|
|Equity Future *||₹210 per crore||NSE ₹190|
|Equity Options *||₹5300 per crore||NSE ₹5000|
|Currency Futures *||₹135 per crore||NSE ₹190|
|Currency Options||₹4400 per crore||NSE ₹5000|
|Commodity||MCX ₹270/Cr||MCX ₹150/Cr|
|Minimum Brokerage||₹N/A||5 Paisa per Share|
|Call & Trade||₹20 per executed order||NA|
|Stamp Duty *||Charges as per the state of residence||Charges as per the state of residence|
|DP Charges (on sell side)||₹13.5 per scrip||₹25 per scrip|
|Intraday||365 Days||5 Days|
|EOD||10 yr||5 Days|
|Research & Tips||NO||YES|
|Equity Intraday||up to 20 times||up to 10 times|
|Equity Delivery||CASH AND CARRY||up to 3 times|
|Future||up to 7 times ( Intraday )||up to 7 times ( Intraday )|
|Option||Shorting 7 times ( Intraday )||Shorting 7 times ( Intraday )|
|Currency Future||2 times intraday||2 times intraday|
|Commodities||3 times intraday||3 times intraday|