Command Polymers Limited IPO is set to launch on 17 March, 2023. The company initiated its business operations in the year 1998. They manufacture and market polymer based material. Their product line includes Tarpaulin sheets, Polythene LF Tubes, Polyester Fabrics and others. Its products are used widely in the Food Industry, Packaging Industry etc. The maximum revenue of the company i.e. 67%of the revenue is generated through manufacturing activities and the rest is done through trading. Its manufacturing facility is located in District 24 Parganas.
Command Polymers Limited IPO DETAILS
Command Polymers Limited IPO is set to launch on 17 March., 2023. The subscription timeline extends till 21 March, 2023. The size for the IPO is 7.09 Crore Rs. Shares issued through fresh issue mode are worth 7.09 Crore Rs. No Shares are issued through offer for sale mode. The lot size is 4000 shares and the price is 28 Rs per share. The company is going to get listed at BSE SME. The face value per share is Rs.10 and this is a Fixed Price issue. The registrar for the company is Kfin Technologies Limited.
Tabular Description of Command Polymers Limited IPO
|IPO OPENING DATE||17 March., 2023|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||21 March, 2023|
|ISSUE TYPE||Fixed Price Issue|
|Face Value per share||10 Rs. per share|
|IPO price band||51 Rs per share|
|LOT SIZE||2000 shares|
|MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY||2000 shares|
|ISSUE SIZE||11.22 Crore Rs.|
|OFFER FOR SALE||No shares are issued through offer for sale mode.|
|FRESH ISSUE||11.22 Crore Rs.|
|LISTING AT||BSE SME|
|LISTING DATE||29 March, 2023|
Command Polymers Limited IPO : IMPORTANT DATES
|IPO OPENING DATE||17 March., 2023|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||21 March., 2023|
|IPO ALLOTMENT DATE||24 March, 2023|
|REFUNDS||27 March, 2023|
|DEMAT A/C CREDITED ON||28 March, 2023|
|IPO LISTING DATE||29 March, 2023|
Command Polymers Limited IPO begins for subscription from 17 March., 2023. The IPO subscription would continue till 21 March, 2023. The allotment status for the shareholders who applied would come on 24 March, 2023. The refunds for the ones who did not get allotment would be initiated on 27 March, 2023. The DEMAT accounts of shareholders would be credited on 28 March, 2023. The listing of the company would be accompanied on 29 March, 2023.
Command Polymers Limited IPO : Lead Managers
The lead managers are :
- Aryaman Financial Services Limited
The minimum lot size for the company is decided at 4000 shares. This holding accounts to 112000 Rs.. The maximum lot size is decided at 8000 shares (HNI). This amounts to 224000 Rs.. Hence the company’s final holdings would be set as :
|Minimum||4000 shares||112000 Rs.|
|Maximum||8000 shares||224000 Rs.|
OBJECTIVES FOR THE IPO
- IPO proceeds would be used for general corporate purposes.
- Through the IPO money the company will repay its pending loans.
|Particularly (in Lakh Rs.)||2019-20||2020-21||2021-22|
Command Polymers Limited had an asset base of 1640 Lakh Rs in 2020. The assets increased to 2252 Lakh Rs in 2021. However in 2022 the assets decreased to 1889 Lakh Rs. The revenue of the firm was 1089 Lakh Rs in 2020 which increased to 1636 Lakh Rs in 2021 and 1949 Lakh Rs in 2022. The Profits of the firm have consistently increased with time. The profit of the firm in 2020 was 9.43 Lakh Rs. This increased to 19.64 Lakh Rs in 2021 which is 2 times the profit gained in previous. In 2022 the company’s profit figure stood at 30 Lakh Rs. Thus the company’s profits have increased by a high percentage every year.
- Their product line includes Tarpaulin sheets, Polythene LF Tubes, Polyester Fabrics and others.
- Its products are used widely in the Food Industry, Packaging Industry etc.
- The maximum revenue of the company i.e. 67%of the revenue is generated through manufacturing activities and the rest is done through trading.
- Command Polymers Limited has a manufacturing facility located in the South of India.
- The company works into a very competitive segment.
Command Polymers Limited IPO APPLICATION PROCESS WITH ZERODHA
It is very easy to apply for an IPO now if you have a DEMAT account with Zerodha. Follow the steps below for the same :
- Logging into Zerodha console through its website or KITE platform.
- Clicking the IPO link present in the Portfolio section.
- Click the Command Polymers Limited IPO button and press the BID button.
- Entering the details asked for like UPI ID, Quantity and price.
- Submit the application form for the IPO.
- Visiting the application of UPI for approving the transaction.
Now, applying for an IPO online is possible with most of the Discount and online brokers.