Demat Account Charges in India
Every Depository has own Trading and DP account charges and Commission Structure (Compare Demat Account). Such as
- Account Opening Charges
- Annual Maintenance Charges
- Brokerage Charges
- Dp – Slip/Instruction Slip Charges
- Dematerialisation Charges
- POA Charges
- Pledge/Un-Pledge Charges
You can compare Demat Account Charges of Leading DP
We Strongly Recommended that before selecting Depository participant check their trading and Demat Account charges list.
Looking for Best Demat Account In India?
I would have recommended Zerodha – Leading Discount Broker in India as DP and Broker.
Zerodha leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 7 lakh+ clients. They charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading.
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India
- Zero Delivery Brokerage
- Lowest DP Charges and Trading Charges
- 20 or 0.01% whichever is lowest brokerage in all other segment.
- Best Trading Platform – Zerodha Kite Web – Mobile ,Zerodha PI
- 1st In India 10 Regional Language Trading Platform
- India’s 1st Thematic Investment Product – Smallcase
- Zerodha Coin – Online Direct Mutual Fund Platfrom( saveupto 28 lacs in 25yrs go direct mutual fund )
- Zerodha Varsity – Knowledge HUB ( Interactive Blog )
- Trading QnA – Platform for all trader and investor query
- 22 Branch Office , 500 + Support Team
Read more: How to Open Demat Account? Step by Step Guide
Zerodha Demat Account Charges?
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹300|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||₹0 (Free)|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹100|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||₹300|
Demat Account Charges in Zerodha
|1||Demat Account Opening Charges||Rs 0|
|2||Stamp Charges payable upfront (at actuals)||Rs 50|
|3||Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC):|
|a. Individuals||Rs 300 Per Year + GST (Payable upfront every year)|
|b. Corporates||Rs 1000 + GST (Payable upfront every year)|
|a. First Delivery Instruction Book||Free (10 leaves)|
|b. Every Additional Booklet||Rs 100 (10 leaves)|
|5||Cheque Bounce/ Per cheque||Rs 350|
|6||Failed Transactions||Rs 50 per ISIN|
|7||Modification in CML||Rs 25 per request|
|8||KRA Upload / Download||Rs 50|
|9||Transaction Charges per ISIN in Market Trade:|
|Sell||Rs 8 + Rs 5.50 flat for every debit transaction|
|10||Inter Depository Transfer / Off-Market Trades:|
|Sell||0.03% or Rs 25 whichever is higher|
|11||Pledge per ISIN||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|12||Unpledge per ISIN||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|13||Pledge Invocation per ISIN||Rs 20|
|14||Demat (Per certificate)||Rs 150|
|15||Remat (Per ISIN)||Rs 150 (Per certificate) + CDSL Charges|
|16||Courier charges per Demat/ Remat request||Rs 100|
|Physical||Rs 50 +Couier Charges|
|18||Statement on Requests:|
|By Email||Rs 10 per request|
|Physical||Rs 50 per request upto 10 pages.+ Courier charges|
Read more: What are the Documents Required to Open a Demat Account?