Interim Budget 2019: Here are the Highlights
Modi government ‘s interim budget by Mr.Piyush Goyal also known as vote on account. Full-fledged budget will be presented in parliament after new government is formed. Please find below Highlights of Interim Budget 2019.
- Within 2 years, Tax assessment will be done electronically
- IT returns processing in just 24 hours
- Minimum 14% revenue of GST to states by Central Govt.
- Custom duty has abolished from 36 Capital Goods
- Recommendations to GST council for reducing GST rates for home buyers
- *Full Tax rebate upto 5 lakh annual income after all deductions.*
- Standard deduction has increase from 40000 to 50000
- Exempt on tax on second self-occupied house
- Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194A has increased from 10000 to 40000
- Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194I has increased from 180000 to 240000
- Capital tax Benefit u/s 54 has increased from investment in one residential house to two residential houses.
- Benefit u/s 80IB has increased to one more year i.e. 2020
- Benefit has given to unsold inventory has increased to one year to two years.
Also View – Open Free Demat Account Online
- State share has increased to 42%
- PCA restriction has abolished from 3 major banks
- 2 lakhs seats will increase for the reservation of 10%
- 60000 crores for manrega
- 1.7 Lakh crore to ensure food for all
- 22nd AIIMS has to be opened in Haryana
- Approval has to be given to PM KisanYojana
- Rs. 6000 per annum has to be given to every farmer having upto 2 hectare land. Applicable from Sept 2018. Amount will be transferred in 3 installments
- National kamdhenuayog for cows. Rs. 750 crores for National Gokul Mission
- 2% interest subvention for farmers pursuing animal husbandry and also create separate department for fisheries.
- 2% interest subvention for farmers affected by natural calamities and additional 3% interest subvention for timely payment.
- Tax free Gratuity limit increase to 20 Lakhs from 10 Lakhs
- Bonus will be applicable for workers earning 21000 monthly
- The scheme, called PradhanMantriShram Yogi Mandhan, will provide assured monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 with contribution of Rs. 100 per month for workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age.
- Our government delivered 6 crores free LPG connections under Ujjawala scheme
- 2% interest relief for MSME GST registered person
- 26 weeks of Maternity Leaves to empower the women
- More than 3 Lakhs crores for defence
- One lakh digital villages in next 5 years
- Single window for approval of India film makers