* Snapdeal close to raising up to $175M led by eBay.
* PE-backed BSCPL Infrastructure calls off over $100M IPO.
* Lok Capital-backed Drishti Eye Care looks at fresh funding.
* IFC lending $91M to three investee firms–Magma Fincorp, Bandhan and Au Financiers.
* Quatrro sells game testing firm Babel Media to Irish company Keywords for $8.8M.
* SBICAP Offloads Stake In Kingfisher Airlines.
* KKR eyes stressed assets in India: Henry Kravis.
* IIT-Madras Alumni Network Plans Fund Raise.
* IVFA-controlled Atria Convergence secures debt from Olympus, Kilimanjaro.
* Unilazer Ventures appoints Supratik Sen as CEO of sports management unit.
* Itochu Asia Exits Patspin India.
* Big Data startup Crayon Data raises over $1M led by Jungle Ventures.
* German cable support systems firm PUK-WERKE acquires majority stake in Profab Engineers.
* OCA Credit, Kilimanjaro Credit Invest In Atria Convergence.
* M&A policy for telecom sector likely to be tabled before Cabinet next week.