* IDBI-led consortium in talks to sell over 38% in rating agency CARE for more than $140M.
* Religare Global Asset Management to seed half a dozen new funds across different strategies, focus on Indian markets.
* Germany’s TUV Rheinland Acquires Majority Stake In NIFE India.
* Bangalore-based casual dining chain Empire looking to raise $20M.
* Financial Software & Systems To Raise Funds Through PE.
* Dalmia Continental aims to double revenues of canola oil and processed food business.
* Accel Backed Portea Medical Plans PE Fund Raise.
* CA Technologies comes in as LP for IDG Ventures’ second India-focused VC fund.
* Wipro invests $19M in two tech startups.
* Asian Paints hikes stake in Singapore arm to 96.7%, gets it delisted from SGX.
* Ashok Leyland Puts Chennai Property On-Block.
* Mango Games secures funding from Social+Capital & others; ropes in Rahul Razdan from Tencent as CEO
* Japan’s Outsourcing Inc Buys Alp Consulting.
* Comcast set to buy Time Warner Cable in $45.2B deal.