Ø Bharti Airtel sells towers in Zambia and Rwanda to IHS
Ø Govt runs into hurdles in recovering revenues from RIL
Ø Wall Street dips in volatile trade; oil prices fall further
Ø Maruti to hike prices in the range of 2-4% from Jan
Ø US manufacturing output surges in November
Ø UK Sinha hints a re-look at new delisting norms
Ø ARC gives India sovereign rating of BBB+ with positive outlook
Ø GST Bill set to be tabled as states’ key demands met
Ø RBI allows structuring, refinance of existing projects
Ø Govt says no plans to ban export of iron ore
Ø RIL offering discount on petrol, diesel at its outlets
Ø ‘Rising import is the worst enemy of the sugar sector’
Ø RBI cuts held-to-maturity limit for primary dealers
Ø Oil, coal and iron ore at 2008-2009 financial crisis levels
Ø China approves $18 bn worth of new road projects
Ø JSW Steel to return land it purchased directly from farmers in Salboni
Ø Motherson Sumi acquires Scherer & Trier for Euro 36 million
Ø Ranbaxy gets approval to launch new malaria drug in 7 African countries
Ø Dumping duty imposed on clear float glass from Pak, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Ø Majesco to merge with Cover-All Technologies
Ø Reliance Group sells Big Cinemas chain to Carnival Films
Ø Tata-SIA’s Vistara airline gets India operating licence
Ø Mastek rallies on merger of Majesco with Cover-All Technologies
Ø CCI rejects case on excise department and TCS
Ø Ramky to restructure debt under joint lenders forum
Ø High capex will hurt cash flows of Indian oil companies: Fitch
Ø Nov WPI inflation drops to zero pct, lowest in 5 1/2 years
Ø Petrol, diesel prices cut by Rs 2/ltr as oil rates slump to 5-yr low
Ø US Federal Reserve considers time to end free money pledge
Ø Govt to push all possible stake sales of PSU units before March
Ø German drugmakers appeal drug suspensions linked to Indian data
Ø SpiceJet seeks govt help; Request to be put up before PMO: MoS
Ø Indian drugmakers eye Japanese generic market
Ø Coal India to set up investment subsidiary in South Africa
Ø Reforms to accelerate, returns to moderate in 2015: Kotak
Ubs on shriram transport : increase price tgt to 1400 from fron 1175 .
Due to best benificary of falling crude prices among NBFC’s.
* India Nov Trade deficit at 18 month high. Export declined.
* India Oct WPI plunges to 0.0% vs 1.77%.
* GST Bill may be passed in this winter session only.
* Relief for Infra companies as RBI relaxed the financing norms for loan above Rs 5Bn.
* Global market on a roller coaster. Euro Indices trading below 200 DMA.
* SGX NIFTY slipped below 8200 in morning trading.
* China Dec HSBC flash PMI at 49.5 vs 50. (mom) contracts for 1st time in 7 months
* Russian Central bank raised its rates to 17% from 10.5% in an overnite. Indices down 10%.
* Green signal for Sunpharma-Ranbaxy deal.