* Vikram Bakshi Offers Buying McD’s Stake in Connaught Plaza.
* Myntra opts for Premji deal over offer to merge with rival Flipkart.com.
* Dunkin’ Donuts India has lots on expansion plan.
* Hennes & Mauritz says fashion can be cheap and ethical.
* Bestseller arm applies for FDI in Jack & Jones brand.
* Sudden death of CEOs: Birla, Godrej & RPG have drop dead succession plan.
* Rivals to follow Tesco in revealing amount of food wasted.
* Microsoft thought to be preparing to appoint Satya Nadella as CEO.
* New marketing tactics help KSDL and Kerala Soaps.
* Mobile apps to generate $77bn revenue by 2017: Gartner.
* India to have 243 million Internet users by June 2014: IAMAI.
* Online retail marketplace Snapdeal site becomes multi-lingual.