* Retail space supply in Malls up 78% y-o-y in 2013: CBRE.
* Foreign Cos wish to expand in India, labour cost most attractive asset: EY survey.
* Global retailers put cost cuts over innovation: TCS study.
*Composite caps may help retailers double overseas investment.
*As Microsoft-Nokia comes calling, smartphones to get cheaper.
* Nirav Modis Rs 50 cr diamond necklace to be the star of Sothebys auction.
* Louis Philippe plans exclusive jeans stores; to open 30 odd units over next 3 years.
* Gurgaon enters list of Towns of Export Excellence tag.
* Reckitt Benckiser to Invest 725 cr in Group Company.
* Hybrid consumer boosting growth in value and premium chocolate: Rabobank.
* FDI in food processing touches $2.15 billion.
* Starbucks growth cooled in latest quarter.
* Micromax commences Russian operations.
* Look at getting a 10% market share: Arvind Vohra, Gionee India.
* ZTE plans to manufacture its smartphones at the companys Manesar plant.
* PayPal challenger Stripe raises $80m.
* Akisai Food and Agriculture Cloud Services boost agriculture in Japan.