* Apple asks India to relax sourcing norms under single-brand retail FDI policy.
* 9 McDonald’s Menu Items Flopped.
* India Is An Untapped Market For Female Smartphone Users.
* Goods and Service Tax will be reality soon: JD Seelam.
* Online retailing will triple to Rs 500 billion in 3 years: Crisil.
* Adidas to roll out new “stadium” concept in retail drive.
* Brands like Bisleri, Horlicks, Amul and Tata Salt appear ‘Healthy’ for consumers in Food & Beverages space.
* Nokia succumbs to Android appeal in low-cost phone battle.
* BlackBerry to offer BBM to Windows Phone, Nokia X platforms.
* Santoor’s new extensions to form its anti-ageing potion.
* Toonz Retail eyes kidswear to grow in smaller towns.
* Touchscreens replacing toys as kids’ favourite play things.
* Snapdeal enters services space to hit $1bn.