* IIM-A study suggests ‘brick and click’ model for retail growth.
* Consulting loses to e-commerce at B-schools.
* Lalbhai Jr bets on custom clothing for e-comm.
* LVMH to Expand Retail Network for Watch Brands to compete Swatch Group AG.
* Shoppers Stop bestowed with five prestigious awards.
* Unique identification number for hallmarked jewellery: BIS.
* Google will show restaurant menu, prices in search.
* World coffee production may rise marginally to 145.8 million bags this year.
* Shah Rukh Khan says will never deride a brand he once endorsed.
* Microsoft to compete with Google’s Android with low-cost tablets.
* Google to sell $50 customizable modular smartphones by early next year.
* Online wholesale platform launched for Indian retailer; provide buyback of unsold stock.
* Snapdeal ramps up tech solutions for sellers.
* John Lewis looks to digital innovation as next big thing in retail.