* Bharti Group in talks with Carrefour, Aeon to form retail joint venture.
* Flipkart hits $1 billion in sales, a year ahead of schedule.
* e-Walmart will be a bigger threat than Walmart.
* More women at key management positions likely by 2020: Report.
* Fast-food chain Subway to enter upscale coffee house space with Subway Cafes.
* Dunar Food MD arrested in NSEL case.
* Australia cautions India over processed food exports.
* Rising prices, costly milk to make ice-creams dearer by 10 per cent this summer.
* Shiromani Akali Dal has double standards on FDI in multi-brand retail: Anand Sharma
* 5-star hotels rolling out new fine dining restaurants.
* Samsung launches Indias costliest Android tablet.
* Apple Inc. loses bid for US ban on Samsung smartphone sales.
* India becomes hot destination for health trackers; brands like Goqii, Wello soon to be made available.
* Sales from small cities would surpass metros’: Jabong.com.
* eBay corporate governance worst ever: Icahn.