* Apple plans small-format stores for Indian market.
* India to get first H&M store in November.
* Indian wearable device raises $200k online.
* Unilog Forays into Luxury Retail Biz.
* 143 yr old Bangalore jewellery biggie CKC set to split.
* Victorias Secret is launching in mainland Chinabut its not selling underwear.
* Global Retailers Still See China As A Prime Spot To Open New Stores.
* Trent Hypermarket waits for joint venture nod with Tesco.
* Pizza Hut Sees Giant Interactive Tabletops in Its Future.
* Chennai co Atchayam Foodbox ATM-like food machine.
* Cinepolis may invest Rs 800 crore in Indian operation by 2017.
* Sbarro, a Food-Court Staple, May File for Bankruptcy as Early as Next Week.
* John Scully’s Inflexionpoint to launch mobile phone brand Obi in April.
* Mobile commerce will be nearly half of e-commerce by 2018.
* Costco Is Facing a Looming, Bulk-Sized Problem.