* Global retailer Wal-Mart sets up new company in India.
* 50% of consumers in Delhi-NCR search online but buy offline.
* 48% of Indian households expect economy to worsen in 2014: Report.
* UK optimistic about India’s retail policy, says UKTI.
* Richemont group to enter Indian luxury retail market.
* Flipkart sharpens focus on technology services for future growth.
*Australian fashion brand Colette signs franchise agreement with Brand Access.
* Despite setbacks, Bangladesh beats India in garment exports.
* ATDC to host talk show on career opportunities in garment sector in Indore.
* Tea biggies rush in as West Bengal puts 5 gardens on sale.
* GlaxoSmithKline Consumer expands Horlicks portfolio.
* Urban India has stocked used goods worth Rs 22K crore: OLX.
* Shopera, hyperlocal app in Koramangala shortlisted among top 300 start-ups by NASSCOM.
* Twitter likely to team up with Stripe to accept credit cards via tweets.
* 7-Eleven Named One of 2014’s Leading Retailers.