* Hennes & Mauritz to open first store in India in 2014.
* Panasonic May Light Up Single-brand Retail.
* Gift sales to touch Rs 18,000 crore in Valentine’s-Day week.
* Dabur, HUL, Colgate axe regional toothpaste cos.
* Flipkart’s eKart to Deliver for Rivals.
* Woodland aims to be a Rs 1,000 cr brand this fiscal.
* Singapore investor, Premji & L Capital vie for Sula stake.
* Sony in talks to supply more camera sensors to Apple: Nikkei.
* Naturals to expand operations; eyes 650 outlets by 2014-end.
* Amway India appoints Sundip Shah as Chief Marketing Officer.
* Reckitt Benckiser sees slowdown as emerging markets weaken.
* JustDial Will Integrate Logistics Services For Its Nationwide Marketplace.
* Yebhi Wants 100% FDI in E-Commerce, Except In Food.
* eBay extends its 9 hour delivery service in Mumbai to lifestyle products.