* After Amazon, Flipkart now Myntra to launch new marketplace in April.
* Sony India wont lay off Vaio staff: Kenichiro Hibi.
* Tesco India partner Trent hires former House of Fraser director Richard Wayment.
* Raymond signs MoU with West Bengal govt.
* Indian diamond market is a big disappointment for De Beers.
* Indian entrepreneurs cannot be treated as an escort service: Vikram Bakshi.
* Indian-origin ‘chicken king’ may cut thousands of UK jobs.
* 80 per cent people read reviews before selecting hotel.
* Toshiba plans to increase sales by 7-fold from India; to invest Rs 3,000 crore.
* Smartlink enters Tablet market, launches DIGITAB.
* Kajal drives cosmetic sales; kohl pencils star item for LOreal, Lakme, Colorbar.
* Ibibo sells online payment unit PayU India to Naspers.