* Industry says excise duty cuts welcome, but not enough.
* Vote on Account 2014: White goods, laptops to cost a bit less.
* FM P Chidambarams thrust on manufacturing is a timely step: Kumar Mangalam Birla.
* A retailer is the best 15-minute MBA you can get: PepsiCo India’s CEO D Shivakumar.
* After Lenovo, Toshiba warns against buying gadgets from Indian online retailers.
* Tesco hit by cyber attack as thousands of passwords leak.
* Viviana mall bags two awards at Asia Real Estate Awards 14.
* Game4u becomes first e-retailer to launch operations in Singapore and Malaysia.
* Cheil India wins awards for Retail Excellence at 2014 Asian Retail Congress.
* Amazon to use own logistics network for product delivery in 2 years.
* SaaS-based e-com platform for retailers Bigcommerce expands to India.