* Tatas private equity arm eyes food business foray.
* Delhi’s Connaught Place commands rentals of Rs 403/ sq ft, most pricey office space in India.
* Punjab attracted Rs 44K cr investment proposals in 5 years’.
* Tata 34th in Global 500 brand list; Apple on top globally.
* India to rank among top five markets for Samsung by 2020: B.D. Park.
* L Capital remains committed to investment in Genesis: Sanjay Kapoor.
* 6 luxury hotels among top ten defaulters in licence fee, property tax: Government.
* 23 designers to debut at Lakm Fashion Week.
* Now, Big B will Endorse Health Drink Complan.
* After ‘Jaago Re’, Tata Tea comes with another campaign targeting women voters.
* QSRs dish out weekday offers to boost footfalls.
* Coca Cola posts 8% volume growth in India in Q4, 2013.
* Interim Budget 14: Soap companies to benefit from customs duty cut, consumers to gain little.
* Bangalore to become the hub of 47 Taiwanese electronics firms.
* Reduction of 2% excise a big relief to spend more on marketing: Canon India.
* Haier plans to set up new plant in north India; south on radar.
* China is world’s top consumer of gold.