* ITC planning to foray into foods business; health platform the next big thing.
* Tech brands lock horns with e-com firms over ‘predatory’ pricing.
* India, China to help APAC become largest e-commerce market in 2014.
* Goldman Sachs, Mitsui invest in ex-Godrej MDs FMCG firm.
* 42% economic crimes are committed by middle-level managers, reveals PwC Survey.
* To improve inventory visibility, European apparel retailer picks Checkpoint RFID solution.
*Retailers post lowest same-store sales growth in five quarters.
* Pantaloons makes quiet alterations to compete Shoppers Stop & Westside.
* 174-yr old French beret maker Laulhere fights for survival in Hollande test.
* Nike names Anthony Watson as new CIO.
* PE firms Kedaara, TA Associates, Carlyle in talks to invest in bakery brand Cremica.
* Cadbury investing heavily in infrastructure with 1 lakh visicoolers to expand in India.
* Commerce Ministry seeks opinion on retail FDI policy reversal.
* Kaya exits salon business.
* Sbarro Is Closing 155 Stores.