* Big online-retailers may push smaller rivals out of business.
* Italian brand GAS makes aggressive push for its second India sortie.
* HUL to take Magnum ice-cream national.
* McDonald’s in tie-up with DirecPay for customers seeking home delivery.
* Deepika Warrier, PepsiCo VP, country’s only marketing professional to have 22 brands to oversee.
* China Has Officially Become The Top Global Consumer Of Red Wine.
* Just Dial bets on search plus service to boost revenues.
* Metros spend most on apparels online, says MasterCard.
* Indian mobile app downloads rise 15-fold globally: Nokia.
* Questions arise on how Chinese Internet giant Alibaba will be run after its IPO.
* Marks & Spencer reportedly gearing up for Australian opening.