* Amazon, eBay and Wal-Mart Are Becoming Truly Mobile-Centric Companies.
* Starbucks Made Over $1 Billion From Mobile Transactions Last Year.
* Nisaba Godrej to lead GCPL’s innovation team.
* Future Lifestyle & Fashions Q3 profit at Rs 93.39 crore.
* After low response in footwear retail, Noel Tata plans footwear branding.
* Indian ranks 2nd in consumer confidence in Q4: Nielsen.
* Coffee exports up 38% in January on strong global prices.
* Coke eyes rural push to topple Pepsi in 1 year.
* Gillette India appoints B S Mehta as Chairman.
* Celebrities endorsing products also liable for misleading advertisements: Panel.
* Valyoo Tech may sell BagsKart, JewelsKart and Watch-Kart portals to shift focus on LensKart.