* Carrefour chief coming, multi-brand deal likely.
* Marie back in reckoning, FMCG majors look to revive the category.
* China is building a wool empire in Australia to feed its latest luxury fad.
* Shoppers Stop stands to gain once economic environment improves.
* Swiss Military Worldwide to retail in India soon
* More Consumers Carrying Breakfast From Home.
* Winemakers bet on wine tourism as new revenue stream.
* Ad spending to increase 11.6 percent in 2014: GroupM.
* Amazon’s ‘Flow’ to make shopping list from your iPhone cam
* Oral-B faces the heat.
* Junglee.com announces partnership with Quikr.