* AAP ready to revisit stand on FDI in retail with an assurance of no job loss.
* Japan’s Aeon denies Indian retail JV talks, Carrefour silent.
* Desi Belle plans EBOs pan India, flagship in Mumbai.
* Consumers shift to unorganized retailers to buy gold jewellery.
* Coke launches new price war on Pepsi.
* Cinema advertising rides on digitisation wave.
* Kisan group enters food business, launches three products.
* The Smooth Rise of Non-Bitter Not-Quite-Beer Beverages.
* Samsung, Accenture team up for secure mobile platform, apps.
* Samsung jumps into crowded music market.
* Facebook-WhatsApp deal may come under CCI lens.
* Groupon’s Raman gets a big raise.
* Flickr co-founder seeks another hit with new Findery app.