* Social Venture Fund Aavishkaar Invests In Four Startups.
* CIIE, Angels Invest In Mobile PoS Payment Provider Eashmart.
* Mobile Payments Startup iKaaz Gets Seed Funding.
* American Express May Pick Up Stake In Yeldi.
* Tata Opportunities Fund Buys Minority Stake In Varroc Group.
* Kedaara Capital in talks to acquire controlling stake in Mahindra Logistics.
* Carlyle in advanced talks to pick stake in men’s apparel brand Mufti for $30M .
* PE Backed DM Healthcare Plans Inorganic Expansion.
* WestBridge Capital takes big bite of ‘Crax’ maker DFM Foods for over $10M.
* Star CJ Plans PE Fund Raise.
* IVFA backs former Godrej executive A Mahendran to buy pest control services firm ISS Hicare.
* Myntra raised more funds from existing investors last year valuing it at around $200M; rumours point at possible merger with Flipkart.
* Eye-Q raised $4.5M more from Helion, Nexus.
* MakeMyTrip’s Q3 revenue climbs 27.7% as air ticketing growth accelerates; hotel booking continues to outpace.
* Siemens gets board nod to acquire rail automation unit from parent for $9M.
* Publicis Groupe acquires majority stake in ad agency Law & Kenneth.
* Tata group in talks with Vodafone to sell telecom business completely.
* Lenovo to buy Motorola handset business from Google for $2.91B.