* e-Zest Invests In Telehealth Firm Neurosynaptic.
* Greenko Acquires Lanco’s Budhil Hydro Power.
* Education services startup Gray Matters raises funding from Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
* Japan’s Netprice looks to invest up to $4M in Indian tech startups this year.
* Info Edge Hikes Stake in Canvera Digital.
* Reliance Capital To Exit BLR Logistiks.
* Indegene eyes more acquisitions in the US.
* Saxon Global Buys Wit Innovation.
* Newgen Software Gets Investment From IDG Ventures, Ascent Capital.nnovative products.
* Godrej Consumer buying out remaining 49% in Darling Group’s Nigerian business.
* Thomas Cook To Acquire Bay Capital Backed Sterling Holidays.
* FE Clean Energy launching new Asian fund, to deploy a third of $250M corpus in India.
* Strategy advisory firm Parthenon elevates two as partners in India.
* Noida-based electronics e-com startup Knottykart raises angel funding, moving to managed marketplace model.
* Healthcare startup Klinify gets $600K from Jungle Ventures.
* Modern India to buy 76% stake HR consulting firm Verifacts for $4.5M.