* ArthVeda to launch new funds for construction, agriculture.
* DLF’s commercial mortgage-backed securities issue delayed, may launch in February.
* Raymond Group’s personal care arm J.K. Helene Curtis to raise $30M PE funding.
* Aster DM Healthcare Plans To Go Public.
* Southern Petroleum Industries To Exit Tissue Culture Business.
* PE-backed Aster DM Healthcare mulls IPO in a year.
* Blackstone-backed Financial Technologies hit by class action suit related to NSEL fraud.
* RBI introduces incremental provisioning for bank loans to firms with unhedged foreign currency exposures.
* World Bank estimates India’s GDP to grow 6.2% in FY15, 7.1% in FY17.
* Workforce apps startup FieldEZ raises Series A funding from IDG Ventures and IvyCap Ventures.
* Air Water completes acquisition of Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases for $17.3M.
* Superior Foods to buy sugar unit from Sir Shadi Lal Enterprises.
* Bharti Airtel, Vodafone apply to bid in spectrum auction.