* Creador expects to commit 15% of its second PE fund in India.
* Jet Airways’ CEO Gary Kenneth Toomey resigns after brief 7-month stint.
* Govt to sell 10% stake worth $800M in India Oil to other PSUs.
* Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Infocomm among the companies bidding for 2G spectrum auction.
* Alstom India to sell transportation systems unit to French parent for around $29M.
* Speciality Restaurants expands overseas with JV in Qatar.
* RBI says companies can swap overseas borrowings into equity at forex rate prevailing on date of conversion.
* Accommodation listing site Grabhouse.com raises seed funding from India Quotient, Deutsche Bank exec.
* Global Economic Advantage buys engineering solutions firm Samtel Engineering.
* Sir Shadilal To Sell UP Sugar Unit To Superior Foods.
* L&T To Exit Tamil Nadu Terminal.
* MeraEvents Plans Fund Raise.
* Blume Ventures To Float Second VC Fund