* Carrefour Invests Rs 160 cr to spruce up wholesale business, in talks for possible retail JV.
* Consumers are going to exist on multiple retail channels: Vivek Biyani.
* Fake luxury products market in India to double by 2015: Study.
* Luxury in China loses lustre as wealthy flee.
* Hermes designer Nichanian: a woman in a man’s world.
* Capt Gopinath Slams AAP’s Stand on FDI in Retail.
* Value-for-money packs help FMCG companies, retailers compete with kirana stores.
* Grow Deli sales with Meal Solutions.
* Healthy food chain helps kids get off the streets.
* Apple to pay $32.5 mn to settle complaints.
* HP launches voice tablets for consumers in India.
* Fairness creams and lipsticks contain toxic heavy metals: CSE.
* L’Oreal and eBay bury the hatchet after forgery fight.
* JK Paper eyes 37% market share.