CMR Green Technologies initiated its business operations in 2015. The company is one of the largest metal recyclers in India. It is also the largest producer of Aluminium and Zinc die casting alloys. Overall the company has 12 manufacturing plants. Out of them 4 are joint ventures with Toyota Tsusho Corp. and Nikkei MC Aluminium. The client base is majorly the automotive industry and the engineering companies. This means Maruti Suzuki, Hero Motocorp, Toyota, Rockman etc.
CMR Green Technologies IPO is set to launch on Sept, 2022. The subscription timeline extends till Sept, 2022. The size for the IPO is Crore Rs.. Shares issued through fresh issues are worth Rs. 300 Crore Rs. shares are issued through Offer For Sale mode. The lot size is shares and the price range is Rs. – Rs./ share. The company is going to get listed at both the exchanges NSE and BSE. The face value per share is Rs. 2 and this is a book built issue. The registrar for the company is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
TABULAR REPRESENTATION OF IPO DETAILS
|IPO OPENING DATE
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO
|Book Built Issue
|Face Value per share
|2 Rs. per share
|IPO price band
|Rs. – Rs.
|MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
|OFFER FOR SALE
|300 Crore Rs.
|IPO OPENING DATE
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO
|IPO ALLOTMENT DATE
|DEMAT A/C CREDITED ON
|IPO LISTING DATE
CMR Green Technologies IPO begins for subscription from Sept, 2022. The IPO subscription would continue till Sept, 2022. The allotment status for the shareholders who applied would come on Sept, 2022. The refunds for the ones who did not get allotment would be initiated on Sept, 2022. The DEMAT accounts of shareholders would be credited on Sept 2022. The listing of the company would be accompanied on Sept, 2022.
The lead managers are :
- ICICI Securities Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Axis Capital Limited
The minimum lot size for the company is decided at shares. This holding accounts to Rs.. The maximum lot size is decided at shares. This amounts to Rs.. Hence the company’s final holdings would be set as :
OBJECTIVES FOR THE IPO
- For General corporate purposes.
- To meet the future capital requirements.
|Particularly (in Million Rs.)
The asset base of the company has drastically improved in 2022 The company was having an asset base of 39 Million Rs in 2019 which improved to 122 Million in 2021. His jumped to 2925 Million Rs. in 2022 which is more than 2297% increase in 1 year. The revenue of the company is also showing a good jump since the COVID times. The COVID crisis affected the revenue stream of the company very badly and it was generating no business and income during that entire time. However in 2022 the revenue has jumped to 2927 Million Rs from nothing.
The profitability of the company has also majorly improved. The company was making 0.05 and 0.12 million Rs in profits in 2019 and 2020 respectively. However these numbers spiked up to 40.73 Million Rs in 2022. The results of 2023 will come later but as per the analysis the company has been able to make 261 Crore Rs in profits so far. It has also been able to generate a revenue of 4031 Crore Rs till date.
- The company has 12 manufacturing plants. The joint ventures of 4 plants among them are with large Japanese companies.
- The machinery and equipment are technology rich and have been made in Europe.
- CMR Green Technologies has an improving asset base over years. The company also has also been successful in making huge amounts of profits so far this year amounting to 261 Crore Rs.
- The firm is working into a highly competitive yet unorganised segment.
CMR Green Technologies IPO APPLICATION PROCESS WITH ZERODHA
It is very easy to apply for an IPO now if you have a DEMAT account with Zerodha. Follow the steps below for the same :
- Logging into Zerodha console through its website or KITE platform.
- Clicking the IPO link present in the Portfolio section.
- Click the CMR Green Technologies IPO button and press the BID button.
- Entering the details asked for like UPI ID, Quantity and price.
- Submit the application form for the IPO.
- Visiting the application of UPI for approving the transaction.
Now, applying for an IPO online is possible with most of the Discount and online brokers.