Thinking of smart Investment planning in India for a promising future but the markets taking a toll to your head? Check out our brief guide to know more
Resources to meet crises or short-term spending ends is the most ancient concept just after barter; Usually held safely in bank accounts or certificates of deposit or other forms such as investment real estate or gold. But when you are setting aside money for the long run, things get a bit more intricate. You’ll need to protect yourself and your assets against inflation. Investment planning in India has been a roller-coaster ride for every soul who has been involved in it, especially in this economical voyage.
To save up for your retirement plans, its never to soon to start saving up. People usually invest in certain schemes that help them increase the chances of quality life. You may likely afford to take some risk in exchange for a chance at higher returns as well.
so the question lies,
Are you ready to begin investing in your life?
After you pay off your educational loans and are starting to gain stability in your life in the career and financial aspect, you NEED to start planning for your future.
Secondly, you need to see if you are financially fit to survive in your current scenario. Be it inflation, downsizing, or worse, the pandemic.
One should only start investing in things when they can afford losses. If you have a three-month emergency fund saved up already and you might just lose your job. investing might just be the thing for you.
One should also consider where they are willing to spend their money i.e maybe to pay off a college/house loan or to plan your retirement. Both of these things involve different investment plans according to the period.
While it’s an essential measure in being secure since regularly contributing to your financial briefcase can help you build wealth, it can be daunting and one tricky business if you don’t play your cards right!
How to make a suitable investment plan in 2020?
Okay before we move forward, one needs to realize that there is a vast difference between investment in 2019 and 2020. We all are aware of the Covid-19 crises for a few months now and all of us are just trying to survive through it by adapting new living styles. India’s economic growth is sooner or later expected to “strongly rebound” to 6-6.5 percent in 2020-21 from 5 estimating in today’s fiscal leading to unconfirmed predictions of bottoming a slowdown in fabricating enterprise and international commerce, that’ll have a constructive impact on growth during upcoming fiscal.
Things you need to figure out while planning your big investment are listed below:
- The first step in forming an investment plan for the future is to know your existing financial circumstances. You need to figure out how much capital you have to invest. Making a budget to evaluate your monthly disposable earnings after costs and emergency savings always gives a clearer idea. This will allow you to determine how much you can reasonably afford to invest.
- It is also important to define how accessible do you want your investments to be. If you want your assets to be liquid, you want something more like stocks rather than real estate.
- Define your goal– you need to realize why you are investing the money. Do you want to buy a car? or want to pay for your child’s education? Defining your goal timeline and period will be helpful to you. All your goals can be categorized under security, growth, and wealth. Safety is when you are looking to sustain your current level of assets, income is when you want expenses to provide vital revenue to live off of and growth is when you want to build wealth over the long term.
- Crafting your investment plan is a very complex task, yet it is where all your profits lie. If you are a beginner, this is where the financial advisor comes in. Please do not hesitate to ask for help because such investments have unwanted risks that a beginner might never anticipate.
- Restricting your risk tolerance – Usually, the younger you are, the more risk you can take since you have time to recuperate from any losses. If you are older, you should solicit less unsafe investments and instead spend more money upfront to encourage growth. Additionally, riskier ventures have the potential for meaningful restorations – but also extreme losses. Seeking a risk on an undervalued stock or piece of land could prove profitable, or you could lose your money. If you are looking to build wealth over the years, you may want to choose a safer investment path.
- Decide what you want to invest in- now that you have understood the do’s and dont’s while planning your investment, its time that you choose where you want to put your money in. There are so many options like intraday trading, stock exchanges, etc enough to make your head go dizzy. Consider securities like stocks, bonds and mutual funds, long-term options like Public Provident funds, etc.
- Monitoring your expenses after you are done investing is the wisest thing to do. Either you do it or you hire someone to do it, it is necessary. In today’s diverse investing pattern where it is not even advisable to put all your money in one bucket, supervision of trends and market risks can be one hefty job.
Thus, this is where Investallign comes in right at your service, maybe on your screen. We can all conclude that investment planning in 2020 is not one person’s job and requires a lot of knowledge and market experience- we get you exclusive discount broking in the lowest charges possible with efficient customer services just for you!