Supriya Lifesciences Limited initiated its business operations in 1987. The company has been reported as the largest exporter of Salbutamol Sulphate in the previous Financial year. Alongwith this the company has been leading the exports of Ketamine Hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine Maleate since the last 5 years. One of the major positives for the firm is its business range. It has access to more than 86 Countries to sell its products. The networking of the company is spread across 346 distributors. The company’s manufacturing plant is located in Maharashtra across a land of 23806 sq mtrs. Also the manufacturing capacity for the company is 547 KL/day. Its expansion plans are underway as it has recently occupied more 13000 Sq METRES of land.
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO is set to launch on 16th Dec., 2021. The subscription timeline extends till 18th Dec, 2021. The size for the IPO is 700.00 Crore Rs.. Shares issued through Fresh Issue are worth Rs. 200.00 Crore Rs. Shares issued through Offer for Sale are worth Rs. 500.00 Crore. The lot size is 50 shares and the price range is 265 Rs. – 274 Rs./ share. The company is going to get listed at both the exchanges NSE and BSE. The face value per share is Rs. 2 and this is a book built issue. The registrar for the company is Link Intime India Private Limited.
TABULAR REPRESENTATION OF IPO DETAILS
|IPO OPENING DATE||16th Dec, 2021|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||18th Dec, 2021|
|ISSUE TYPE||Book Built Issue|
|Face Value per share||2 Rs. per share|
|IPO price band||265 Rs. – 274 Rs.|
|LOT SIZE||54 shares|
|MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY||54 shares|
|ISSUE SIZE||700.00 Crore Rs.|
|OFFER FOR SALE||500.00 Crore Rs.|
|FRESH ISSUE||200.00 Crore Rs.|
|LISTING AT||NSE, BSE|
|LISTING DATE||28th Dec, 2021|
|IPO OPENING DATE||16th Dec, 2021|
|CLOSING DATE FOR IPO||20th Dec, 2021|
|IPO ALLOTMENT DATE||23rd Dec, 2021|
|REFUNDS||24th Dec, 2021|
|DEMAT A/C CREDITED ON||27th Dec, 2021|
|IPO LISTING DATE||28th Dec, 2021|
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO begins for subscription from 16th Dec, 2021. The IPO subscription would continue till 18th Dec, 2021. The allotment status for the shareholders who applied would come on 23rd Dec, 2021. The refunds for the ones who did not get allotment would be initiated on 24th Dec, 2021. The DEMAT accounts of shareholders would be credited on 27th Dec, 2021. The listing of the company would be accompanied on 28th Dec, 2021.
Lead Managers And Promoters
The promoter of the company is Satish Waman Wagh.
The lead managers are :
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Axis Capital Limited
The minimum lot size for the company is decided at 54 shares. This holding accounts to 14796 Rs.. The maximum lot size is decided at 702 shares. This amounts to 192348 Rs.. Hence the company’s final holdings would be set as :
|Minimum||54 shares||14796 Rs|
|Maximum||702 shares||192348 Rs|
OBJECTIVES FOR THE IPO
- The funds can be utilised for General corporate purposes.
- Funding requirements of the company.
- Paying off the previous borrowings of the company.
|Particulars (in Million Rs.)||2020-21||2019-20||2018-19|
The assets of the company are increasing at a very constant pace of almost 800 to 1000 Crore Rs every year. This has also caused a rise in revenue in a smaller proportion of course. But the reason behind this is the development procedure in the newly bought land. Along With this the profits of the firms are increasing rapidly for almost 400 to 500 Crore Rs every year. Thus the company has been performing very well on the fronts of its profitability and revenue. One can go long to invest in this company.
- It is one of the leaders in exporting Salbutamol Sulphate in the previous Financial year. Also for the last 5 years it leads the exports of Ketamine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate in India.
- Its networking channel consists of 346 distributors.
- Supriya Lifescience Limited’s products are getting exported to more than 86 countries across the globe.
- Its production facility is spread across 23806 Sq Mtrs. Another expansion plan is underway with almost 13000 Sq Mtrs under development for manufacturing activities.
- Company has some borrowings in its balance sheet which will be paid off through the IPO money. This means that the company may be having some liquidity crunch and hence raising IPO money for the same.
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO APPLICATION PROCESS WITH ZERODHA
It is very easy to apply for an IPO now if you have a DEMAT account with Zerodha. Follow the steps below for the same :
- Logging into Zerodha console through its website or KITE platform.
- Clicking the IPO link present in the Portfolio section.
- Click the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO button and press the BID button.
- Entering the details asked for like UPI ID, Quantity and price.
- Submit the application form for the IPO.
- Visiting the application of UPI for approving the transaction.
Now, applying for an IPO online is possible with most of the Discount and online brokers.